Sacred 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-09, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Default Sacred 2

Ok.. so I bought the game last saturday, since I wanted to play a nice new game for a change.. and I loved Sacred 1.. sadly. the game is rather buggy.. I have yet to get it to work, or even get it patched..
Anybody have better experiences with this game?

TKE's NTGU Brigade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterous View Post
Einar is right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 06:24 PM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

Hola IE,

When I bought the game, I thought it was incredibly buggy, but it turned out my 360 was going to shit. Damn 360 burned out (Halo edition, bought new, so if that's any inclination of it's age) after S2 was out for about a week, bought a new 360, haven't had any real game-breaking bugs. Seen some graphical glitches here and there, some issues with frame rates, nothing too horrible. Most interactions within the code seem to work fairly well, but I have run across a quest where I was given bodyguards, failed the quest, and was stuck with the bodyguards (they wouldn't die--their HP bar would tank, then refill again).

Since bought it recently, take it back, get a new copy. Perhaps you have a bad disc.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 06:31 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

maybe u were SUPPOSED to keep the bodyguards, and iasn't it great to hve immortal bodyguards!?In the game oblivion IV i got a staff with which everscamps came, the little critters were a perfect meatshield, not much more

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaafiejjXD View Post
maybe u were SUPPOSED to keep the bodyguards, and iasn't it great to hve immortal bodyguards!?In the game oblivion IV i got a staff with which everscamps came, the little critters were a perfect meatshield, not much more
I can't imagine it would be a reward for *failing* a quest.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

I don't have a 360, I got a PC, Windows Vista 64 ultimate edition, intel 3.0GhZ dual core etc..

TKE's NTGU Brigade
Quote:
Einar is right.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 08:06 PM

Oh, shit, well, that changes things... Might be an interaction issue with your OS. V64 might be causing some of it. Honestly, I'd call Sacred's customer support and see what's going on. They should be able to help you out (I've done similar things in the past). "Holy shit, the reqs are all met, why doesn't this work???"

Clicky!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 09:44 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Einar View Post
I don't have a 360, I got a PC, Windows Vista 64 ultimate edition, intel 3.0GhZ dual core etc..
theres your problem haha, probably is actully, i have lots of problems with my gaming too and ive got vista ultimate 64bit

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-06-09, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Meh.. I was afraid of that.. ohwell.. I guess it's time to make some time in my day schedule to annoy their helpdesk.

TKE's NTGU Brigade
Quote:
Einar is right.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-26-09, 04:04 PM

I run sacred 2 fine on vista 64 ultimate.

Vista works fine as long as you've got the hardware to support it, and the drivers to manage the hardware.

As for Sacred 2, it's kinda fun, but something about it just doesn't keep me playing. It misses that "one more kill/quest/item" feel that titles like Titan Quest have, for me. I've got a few characters into the higher difficulty levels, but to be honest, if it bugged to the point where I couln't play it, I doubt I'd lose sleep.

M.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-22-09, 01:54 PM

silverhawk11011's Flag is: Canada

I had been playing sacred 2 on the ps3, only problem is it takes sooo long to level up lol. I have a level 45 Shadow Warrior (Dual Wield Spec) and it fun, but soo hard to get any good gear or level lol.

Hell is what we live in.
Heaven is what we make of it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode