What was the first games you ever played? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-05-09, 10:46 PM

Audun54's Flag is: USA

gunstar heroes on the sega genesis, very fond memories of that one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-06-09, 03:09 AM

Decimus's Flag is: USA

My gosh you are all so young ... Anyway, I vaguely remember Asteroids and PacMan at the local arcade, and then my rich cousins had an Atari so I got to play Frogger and Pitfall when I visited them. Finally, I got a Nintendo (before Duck Hunt came with it ) and I played Kung Fu till the early morning for days.

"Everyone should remember to roll a die at the end of every game. On a 5+ the Eldar actually won. This goes up to a 4+ if they weren't one of the armies being fielded."
-Cyklown

post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-08-09, 10:02 PM

solitaire's Flag is: England

I think if memory serves it was either Crash Bandicoot 2 or Final Fantasy 7. We probably had some demo disks before that but I don't think they really count. . .

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-11-09, 08:24 PM

Pokemon. Silver. It was a dark time...

First console game I ever played was halo 2 at my friends house, witch was to put it mildly an epic fail. The first console game I ever owned was mirrors edge last christmas. I dont play to many vidiogames actualy...

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-11-09, 08:26 PM

Star Craft

back in 1999....good times....
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-12-09, 07:10 AM

Tigirus's Flag is: Canada

The first game I ever played was Doom II when it came out in 1994, the more impressive thing was that I was born in 1992. Suffice to say I didn't do very well, but I had fun... i think...
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-13-09, 11:27 PM

axyl's Flag is: USA

Commodore 64 with a bunch of old games. I can't even remember any of the names of those games, but man was it a blast as a kid.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-09, 06:30 PM
Imperial Major

Daniel Harper's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by axyl View Post
Commodore 64 with a bunch of old games. I can't even remember any of the names of those games, but man was it a blast as a kid.
^^ This, and then along came a PC with Doom. They're the things responsible for what my life is today.

post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-09, 11:05 PM

jopax's Flag is: Bosnia Herzegovina

I belive it was either the original Prince of Persia or some games on the old Sega console(the one with the yellow block thingys that games came on).
After that i got a new computer in 2003 and played this top-view scroller shooter game that was obviusly a port(it had no quit button) it was heavily inspired by anime(artwork was awesome), the game was pretty good i just can't remember the friggin name so if anyone knows i would appreciate it a lot.
:D

One little slip of your knife, and a lifetime of pain can just drain away.
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-17-09, 12:25 AM

Albator's Flag is: Canada

I was like 3 years old when I held a controller for the first time and I remember it was F-Zero on the SNES. I really got scared when my vehicle exploded.
After that it was games like Super Mario World, Zelda: A Link to the Past (which was the first game I finished), Star Fox and Super Mario Cart. I also remember playing Super Castlevania IV at my uncle's house and I'm now a huge fan of the series.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode