Modern warfare 2 gameplay. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Default Modern warfare 2 gameplay.

The E3 demo of modern warfare 2. All I can say is this thing is freaking amazing!

To everyone looking forward to this game. Do you think it'll be one of the few games that can match the hype? Or crash and burn like so many "Gigantic" FPS games?

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 11:29 PM
WFB Moderator

Tim/Steve's Flag is: United Kingdom

It looks great, which probably means it'll be rubbish
I've normally found that the games that look cool either get let down by the gameplay, control system or the game length (any FPS you can finish in a single sitting isnt worth playing... unless it has a really cool multiplayer option).

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 11:38 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim/Steve View Post
It looks great, which probably means it'll be rubbish
I've normally found that the games that look cool either get let down by the gameplay, control system or the game length (any FPS you can finish in a single sitting isnt worth playing... unless it has a really cool multiplayer option).
well the first modern combat looked great, and was amazing, so this might look great and be amazing

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 11:50 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

MW1 was cool right up until I realized the entire Call of Duty franchise thrived on whoever sprays the most automatic fire winning. I hope there's some kind of fix to that. Maybe soldiers wise up and wear some body armor?

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-07-09, 11:41 AM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Eterna View Post
MW1 was cool right up until I realized the entire Call of Duty franchise thrived on whoever sprays the most automatic fire winning.
that tactic would require the enemy being brainless fish though, they made walls and crouch for a reason

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-07-09, 03:26 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
that tactic would require the enemy being brainless fish though, they made walls and crouch for a reason
And bigger, faster firing guns.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-09, 12:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
MW1 was cool right up until I realized the entire Call of Duty franchise thrived on whoever sprays the most automatic fire winning. I hope there's some kind of fix to that. Maybe soldiers wise up and wear some body armor?
I tend to disagree with this. Yes the big automatic weapons like turret guns etc killed you dead pretty quickly, so did close up shots from assault rifles but that is why the game centres around a tactical style of playing. the AI is good on both the ally and enemy side, guns don't have the same power at all ranges and it isn't one of those games that you just hold down the fire button and you win.

Good thing I've heard from several places too is that the single player capmaign is meant to be a good bit longer than the first one which for me, gaming broadbandless, Is great news

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode