help with zombies in COD5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

jack's Flag is: England

Default help with zombies in COD5

Hey, anybody got any tips on the nazi zombies on cod5?
It can be any or all 3 of them.
(Also, apologies if this breaks the rule on not discussing nazis, but its not proper nazis really, its just a game.)

The Dumb Test

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 10:55 PM

well that is what they are. so people don't take this thread the wrong way I'll change the title.... bar that I can't really help. didn't play WAW much....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

jack's Flag is: England

Ok thanks.

The Dumb Test

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 05:25 PM

Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

My tactics are usually just shoot them with a rifle at the start until i can go upstairs then i just run around with shotgun rebuildin every so often :/ I got up to level 19 with my tactics and thats all i do hope it helps

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 06:35 PM

Pukka's Flag is: USA

Well on the first Zombie, there are endless glitches to keep you alive. But ill assume you don't want glitches .

For the first zombie mode, me and my friend got to lv 24 by going in the "hell" room. One of us would watch the windows, and one would watch the door that we opened previously, with a MG or Ray gun. That's really the only effective tactic that I have come across, and ive played for many, many hours.

The second mode, depends on which side you start. Me and my friend would like to start on the side where you get the Garand. We save our $ untill round 6 or so, then run through the entire place, pass the electric room, and out to where you get double tap. We sit on the balocony where you get the double barrel shotgun and shoot them as they run down the hall at us, while me other friend watches the wall behind us (which never really gets any action, so you don't have to worry about it). Get the MP40 with double tap, and aim for head shots and you will last quite some time, since you have the MP40 ammo right next to you, and also you have the electric fence in case you get a mad rush on you.

The 3rd one, I really hate and only have played it 3 times. So couldn't help ya there. I hope I helped you a bit. Good luck killin them zombies.

Imperial Guard

"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 04:04 AM

Android089's Flag is: Canada

well for "shine no numa" all you have to do if find a team with mikes follow the magic weapon box and get the 3 or 4 weapon glitch

"I don't care bout dem ard ead space marines i want da city and i don't care bout ow many boyz it takes me ta get it!"
-Agromak orders his boyz to their death

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-09, 09:51 PM

on the first map me and my friend open random room and get good weapons, and when we get to wave 10 or so we go up stairs through the hell room and camp in the room with the other set of stairs as there is only 1 window ive been to wave 24 this way and my friends have been higher.

on the second map we always go up the german side, strait for the power room, we save our money, buy a ton of perks, good weapons and move onto the slight of hand room and hole up in there for the rest of the as there is only one window which zombies will only come to if you open up the second story on the amarican side. i have been to wave 24 doing this and they have been to wave 28.

for the third map android has got it right.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-16-09, 04:01 AM

on the first map me and a friend will use the pistol/knife for the first 3 or 4 round then move upstairs get the trenchgun/K98 sniper then sit up the back near the big hole in the wall, that way you only need to watch one window and zombies can only come at you from 1 way
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-09, 01:38 PM

bizantium's Flag is: USA

On Shi no Numa i'v found that its better to not follow the weapons box everywhere it goes. Its far better to just stay in like the doctors quarters while two people cover the door and the rest cover the two windows. While you may not get the box, by the time you actually get there at say lvl 8 or 9, every one should already have a decent weapon. Oh and the trench gun is THE best weapon against the hellhounds.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-09, 09:24 AM

domdan's Flag is: United Kingdom

i found that you can get all the weapons in the game in your inventory at once. when you buy a random weapon and it is one you want, quickly go buy a perk cola. while you are drinking it, quickly get the weapon. now you should have your two original weapons and the one you picked up whilst drinking.
so when you push the 'switch weapon' button, (default 'triangle' on ps3) you have 3 weapons to swap between.
this worked not so long ago, but im unsure whether or not this still works, but, its worth a try.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode