help with zombies in COD5 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-09, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

jack's Flag is: England

Thanks dom. I will try it.

The Dumb Test

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-09, 05:08 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

my friend and i have consistently gotten 20 or above on all four levels after a few times of trial and error and this is what we do.

first level: open the room with the weapons crate at around 6 or 5 depending on how much ammo you have in your guns. once inside have on guy go buy the shotgun and the other play with the weapons crate, chances are first gun you get will be better then what you have at the moment so take it and protect the door you just came through and if you can the barrier to the left of said door while your friend protects the other barrier and the wall behind you. once a round is over try using the weapons crate again, it cant disappear so go ahead and try as much as possible. whoever has the better guns should protect the door, if there are slow zombies toward the end of the round use a grenade to blow off their legs and then rebuild all the barriers and try the crate again. most important is STAY DOWNSTAIRS, every single time my friend and i go upstairs we die the next round, there are just too many ways for the zombies to get in.

second level: this one is a little more difficult, we usually stay four rounds in the first area regardless which side then three in the other or as long as we can then we start to make our way to the power room. once power is on we begin to open every door possible so that it thins the zombies out and gives us room to run if need be, then of course there's always the weapons crate. the key to this level is do not get stuck shooting in one area for long otherwise you are screwed, you MUST keep moving at all times.

third level: this one is really tough and relies heavily on what you can get from the weapons crate before you get the damn teddy bear (hate that thing) stay upstairs for the first five rounds so you dont have to deal with the dogs then go downstairs and play with the crate but ALWAYS BUY THE TRENCHGUN, it at least can be useful if you get fucked by the crate and can blow the dogs away in one hit. the key to this level is open up the ways to the huts and the huts as soon as possible so that you can run around, and activate the zipline also for a quick escape.

fourth level: this one can be easy if you dont get shaky when away from your buddy. first stay all the way through round four in the beginning area, then open the door that is on the right of the teleporter when looking at it. you should have enough points to switch off opening doors so that your buddy has at least enough points for a) the trenchgun or b) the weapons crate when he gets to it. it is a pretty direct route from that first door all the way to the power switch which you have to jump down to reach. one of you stay up and dont jump down so when your buddy turns on the switch you can cross the bridge (hopefully you bought the trenchgun) and survive the next few rounds or until you have enough points to open the door across the bridge then the one after that to activate the teleporter. have your friend rush to the middle and do the whole aligning thing then go back down the stairs you guys came from and to the last door and open that up when you get the right amount of points and do the same thing with the teleporter there. after those two are activated make your way to your buddie and at the end of whatever round you are on open up the door behind you and activate that teleporter. once all the teleporters are activated you get to use the perk machine but you need 5000 points so do what you have to do for the other levels till you get that much and just run around. OR if you like to stay in one spot afterwards and have good guns (such as the mg, wonderwaffle, or raygun and monkey) the last teleporter you opened, the one behind the power switch, has a walkway up above, so go up the stairs and follow the walkway to the little cage room there and kill the zombies as they come up the steps and in the building. this can get pretty hairy sometimes which is why i say only if BOTH of you have any of those weapons i mentioned.

P.S. also, as always, for the last three levels once the power is activated the soda machines do help a lot. the speed cola makes you reload faster, so for guns that you like and are good with but take too long to reload this is a good one, the quick revive makes it so that when your buddie gets munched and you kill those who munched him it only takes a quick half second to get him up instead of three heartpounding seconds (believe me it helps), the double tap rootbeer makes your guns shoot way faster, now this can either be good or bad depending on said gun you have (it usually is good even if you run out of ammo fast) couple this with the speed cola and you are golden. so when you get the chance these soda machines help tremendously, im sure im forgetting at least one more, and will help you last a lot longer no matter what guns you have.

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."

Last edited by BlackApostleVilhelm; 08-21-09 at 04:44 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode