Final Fantasy XIII and Fire Emblem 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

iscam's Flag is: USA

Default Final Fantasy XIII and Fire Emblem 6

Does anyone know when FFXIII and Versus will be in our shops, and how can I obtain Fire Emblem 6? Because it seems that it isn't in our countries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 09:40 AM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

FFVIII is coming, "Winter of 2009," according to the demo included with Advent Children: Complete (I think that's the title of the AC with the demo). Though, I'm leaning more toward a winter 2009 release in Japan, and probably an early 2010 for the rest of the world.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 10:53 PM

after e3 every big game is added to the database in gamestop and that said october 09 for europe and US. Although that will definitely change I can easily se it being before 2010....

and with fire emblem only guy i know who has it bought it online from japan.... shipping was twice the cost of the game itself

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the answers about FFXIII! About Fire Emblem, do you know how much exactly did it cost, and if he found a way to translate it? Because if shipping is twice the game, that may be beyond my money...
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-25-09, 06:39 PM

wait a minute, is FE 6 on the ds or wii?

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-09, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

It's a GBA game, so you can play it on DS... If you find it and speak Japanese...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-09, 10:12 PM

ah I was thinkign of a completely different one sorry.... BUT one thing I have noticed is that games released only in asia, in korea they are nearly always in english... check around there maybe? it works for playstation games definitely

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-09, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Yes, I was talking about The Sealed Sword, with Zephiel and Idoun, thanks for the tip, I'll try, but from what I read, seems like it doesn't work... Thanks anyway!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode