Angry People Thread - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 05:49 PM

Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

I am soooo peed off with armoured Core 4 i mean the hyper repeatitive music is one thing but then having to sell eveythin to get upgrades and then the levels being so hard and wen i thought i did well i get like a D grade :O super chrap not playin that game ever again

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 06:47 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

I love Armored Core 4, its a fantastic game :D

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-09, 07:24 PM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

Heresy! Armored Core 4 is crap! ...now, Armored Core for Answer... Mighty fine game. Preach the word of ACfA!

Really, though... AC4 seemed very...restrictive? Not sure if that's the word I want, but it's close. ACfA has more, "meat," to it.

Tackling a super fortress with a friend is definitely one of those, "wow, that was cool," moments in my gaming history.

To add something to the original topic at hand, ACfA... People who bitch about certain AC set ups, how they're absolute crap, etc. Such as the 6x laser cannon set up (the ones that look like wings) you get from pounding on Nobilis Oblige are probably one of my favorite weapon systems in the game, and even though I do well with them, people bitch that they are crap, most likely because they heard someone else that said part didn't fit their play style and called them crap, and were then parroting what they heard, in order to sound like they knew what they were talking about, and due to the interenet, such parroting spread like a wildfire. *looks at my last typed sentence* Oh, and I hate run on sentences... Dammit.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode