Angry People Thread - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-09, 11:01 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

I'm going to rage about Battlestations: Pacific. GREAT GAME, I loved it, but the music was really annoying, and the Japanese submarine level was IMPOSSIBLE! I played it on Easy 10 times before I flipped the hell out and returned the game.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-09, 12:17 PM

Grimmaw's Flag is: England

i was playing CoD online on my PS3 and my mum comes in and decides to clean the TV at the exact moment when im reloading and theres an enemy in front of my with a full ammo clip.

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-09, 01:10 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmaw View Post
i was playing CoD online on my PS3 and my mum comes in and decides to clean the TV at the exact moment when im reloading and theres an enemy in front of my with a full ammo clip.
You posted that in Pointless Venting My prophecy is coming true

Ikaruga

Play that game, then all your complaints about other games become obsolete.

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-09, 01:55 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

I really enjoy Ikaruga.

Not had many bad exp when playing games. I only get annoyed when I die but it was because I did something dumb. I dont mind dieing if there was nothing I could do about it. Its only annoying when you try to show off or something and end up with a bullet in the face.

My worst online exp have been in GOW 1&2 those games are just awful.

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-09, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
I really enjoy Ikaruga.
I never said it wasn't a fantastic game I love it myself

But try and tell me it doesn't give you mind blisters in its difficulty and I will call you a liar :D

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-09, 06:47 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

oh true there are times when you just have to put down the controller and walk away because you know if you die again its going though the window.

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 12:00 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Eater XII View Post
on cod5, fed up of all the mp40 jugger last stand twats that have never even used the "aim" button
2 words

"harden up
We'll have no name calling here"

its people like you who sit there and whine and get stuff banned on servers so that people cant have fun, ive been permantly banned from a server, my crime, bieng good with a bolt action and since its instant kill all the semis whined that it was unfair on them. other servers i dont bother playing, wats wrong with having a nade launcher on my bolt action? why am i not allowed to use marty? its not my fault your so stupid you keep standing on live grenades instead of running.

hell, a fort night ago i was bored and jumped on cod5, ran and spammed with the PPSH, MVP every game, 2:1 KD ratio and everyone on the server sat there saying i sucked cause i didnt use my sights and had to use a noobs gun. i was having fun but because i was beating everyone else all i ever heard was whining.

one game i was watching the server once more pick on the guy who was wining cause he used "noob guns and tatics" i stood up for him and i was instantly chucked in the hes a noob group too for telling them to get over this guy bieng better then them

well i better shut up, i could start on hackers but that would be another mill pages

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

Last edited by Lord Reevan; 06-23-09 at 07:41 PM.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells_fury View Post
3 words

"harden up princess"

its people like you who sit there and whine and get stuff banned on servers so that people cant have fun, ive been permantly banned from a server, my crime, bieng good with a bolt action and since its instant kill all the semis whined that it was unfair on them. other servers i dont bother playing, wats wrong with having a nade launcher on my bolt action? why am i not allowed to use marty? its not my fault your so stupid you keep standing on live grenades instead of running.

hell, a fort night ago i was bored and jumped on cod5, ran and spammed with the PPSH, MVP every game, 2:1 KD ratio and everyone on the server sat there saying i sucked cause i didnt use my sights and had to use a noobs gun. i was having fun but because i was beating everyone else all i ever heard was whining.

one game i was watching the server once more pick on the guy who was wining cause he used "noob guns and tatics" i stood up for him and i was instantly chucked in the hes a noob group too for telling them to get over this guy bieng better then them

well i better shut up, i could start on hackers but that would be another mill pages
You remind me of someone I know on Live.

Their another person who thinks balance is a bad thing

Sure, a lot of people do whine because they are not very good, or because they're getting trounced by someone who is. But some weapons in more than a few games are genuinely, stupidly unbalanced and overly powerful. And I would have a problem if a game I enjoyed very much was starting to piss me off due to a certain factor dominating.

I'm not having a go at you, this is more of a vent

Though I'm far from sin free; I'm a complete nob on strategy games

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 07:47 PM

There will always be people whining about multiplayer games, either one or two guys being good with what is known as a noob gun, or the people whining about being called a noob. it's a fact of life. unless you have a server filled with just your friends who know you and respect a good gamer then there wil always be whining...

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-09, 09:24 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Reevan View Post
There will always be people whining about multiplayer games, either one or two guys being good with what is known as a noob gun, or the people whining about being called a noob. it's a fact of life. unless you have a server filled with just your friends who know you and respect a good gamer then there wil always be whining...
lol, u just reminded me off a friends brother ^^ he whines when people use marty or jug and that, yet he bunny hops everywhere, i asked him what was the dif and he started on some story about those perks were giving the opponent an unfair advantage (jug replaces stopping power so basiclly they are even in a way) yet him bunny hopping everywhere gave him no advantage. and yes i bunny hop too, but only when my damn gun runs out of ammo in a fight, i hate that too ^^

@concrete, i know that some guns are overpowered in cod5 *cough* PPSH *cough* but i can say that the mp40 isnt, in fact, its the worst sub to spray with, i hated it when i was getting the headshots challenge, recoil was horrible and 90% of shots would miss at point blank lol

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode