Dawn of War Firestorm over Kronus - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-18-09, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

lol @ Col, Its big! I forget how much the RC in bit the internal is about 7 gig so the Rc is probly 5, can anyone help me out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-18-09, 07:13 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Just wanted to say; it ran like a dream when I first installed and played it. Now I can't get Ten minutes into a game without it crashing PC just turns straight off

post #23 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

mmmm, that is a problem. is the games crashing or the computer? as far as im know weve had no computer problems.
post #24 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 01:46 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

OMG this mod is FEKKING AWESOME! Keep up the good work FOR THE EMPEROR! The only problem I have with it is the fact that my comp sucks donkey balls, but it still runs pretty well.

I feel that was sufficient ass-kissing to be able to ask this: Would it be possible to put Dark Angels in as a race, like the Black Templars? I would totally love to field an all-Terminator force in DoW lolz.

post #25 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphear View Post
lol @ Col, Its big! I forget how much the RC in bit the internal is about 7 gig so the Rc is probly 5, can anyone help me out?
Ahhhhhh... Bask in the glory of 152 gigs of free space!

Downloading now...

EDIT:

Well I downloaded and instaled DoW40KFoK_RC1003.exe, but nothing. If I click on it it just goes to installing, and if I go to dark crusade nothing chaged.

What am I doing wrong?

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of

Last edited by Col. Schafer; 05-19-09 at 04:08 AM.
post #26 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 07:05 AM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphear View Post
mmmm, that is a problem. is the games crashing or the computer? as far as im know weve had no computer problems.
In all honesty its much more likely its a problem with my PC, though it is DC that's making it crash, ten minutes after loading up like clockwork the whole thing just shuts down instantly. Bit of a bummer, it didn't do that before.

This computer is ancient and has a long list of problems, I'll try and re-install it and get back to you. If that doesn't work then I'll be buying a new PC soon any way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Schafer View Post
Ahhhhhh... Bask in the glory of 152 gigs of free space!

Downloading now...

EDIT:

Well I downloaded and instaled DoW40KFoK_RC1003.exe, but nothing. If I click on it it just goes to installing, and if I go to dark crusade nothing chaged.

What am I doing wrong?
Do you have the latest patches for Dark Crusade Col? 1.1 and 1.2

post #27 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 08:30 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm not sure over whether it was fixed, but if you are playing Space Marines on Insane or with Heroes, you might still have a CTD with the Assault Terminators coming into play.

And you'll want RC1218, Shafer, it's the newest, and best one. Many of the bugs have been removed ;) Of course, it's not the internal, we're waiting for DC Build 3.5 (playable and bugs removed) to be released, and then that's it for DC, other than for the odd patch. When they hit 4.0, it's SS only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #28 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 08:38 PM

I did not hear about this at all until now( college kept me from here) I might try it out when I get good enough internet. Sounds interesting.

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #29 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Hero View Post
Do you have the latest patches for Dark Crusade Col? 1.1 and 1.2
Ok, so if I google Dark crusade patches will I find them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
And you'll want RC1218, Shafer, it's the newest, and best one. Many of the bugs have been removed ;) Of course, it's not the internal, we're waiting for DC Build 3.5 (playable and bugs removed) to be released, and then that's it for DC, other than for the odd patch. When they hit 4.0, it's SS only.
um... newest and best one of what? See the only mods I've ever used for any game were handed to me on a silver platter so I have no idea what I'm dealing with.

Please bear with the noob...

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
post #30 of 110 (permalink) Old 05-19-09, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

Yeah google should do the job, if that dosnt work PM me and Ill guide you through manuly installing it (I alway manualy install these things so I know where they are going )

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode