Dawn of War Firestorm over Kronus - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 110 (permalink) Old 03-07-10, 05:16 PM Thread Starter

Ha, You may also be interested in this ====> this Horus has been working on Knightlords for a little while now and while I'm not sure of their involvement in FoK I know that he has made this for normal DoW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-13-10, 01:29 PM

vulcan539's Flag is: New Zealand

Hey guys just wondering but i have FoK RC1218, can i download 3.5 with it on my system or do i have to unistalle first?

"The Emperor destroyed my world in a sea of flame, and yet he expects me to serve his puppets? I will not serve in his name, I will survive so he can not have the satisfaction of my death!"
Donn Warwaster Regulator to the Inqustion.
post #93 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-13-10, 01:44 PM
Katie Drake's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan539 View Post
Hey guys just wondering but i have FoK RC1218, can i download 3.5 with it on my system or do i have to unistalle first?
3.6 is available now, actually. You need to visit the FoK forums to download it, though.

To answer your question, no, there's no need to uninstall the old version, but it certainly saves a lot of HDD space.
post #94 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-13-10, 08:15 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Which Dark Crusade directory would I put this mod into? I tried putting it into one, but it wouldn't work.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #95 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-13-10, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
Which Dark Crusade directory would I put this mod into? I tried putting it into one, but it wouldn't work.
There's only one true Dark Crusade directory. Best way to know that you're in it is to right click your Dark Crusade icon, go to open file location. A list of stuff should come up, so find the new DC icon and repeat. Once you get to a point where there's no more option to open new file locations, you're in the true directory.
post #96 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-14-10, 12:19 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
There's only one true Dark Crusade directory. Best way to know that you're in it is to right click your Dark Crusade icon, go to open file location. A list of stuff should come up, so find the new DC icon and repeat. Once you get to a point where there's no more option to open new file locations, you're in the true directory.
I found two like that. The data folder inside the WH40K folder, and the data folder inside the Graphics Options folder. I believe i've already tried the data folder inside WH40K, and it didn't work, but I'll try again and see if it does work. If not, then i'll need more help

EDIT: Nope it didn't work. Any help from anyone would be nice, because I really want to try this mod out

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Last edited by DeathJester921; 06-14-10 at 04:24 AM.
post #97 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-15-10, 03:53 AM

vulcan539's Flag is: New Zealand

What is everyone xfire name?

"The Emperor destroyed my world in a sea of flame, and yet he expects me to serve his puppets? I will not serve in his name, I will survive so he can not have the satisfaction of my death!"
Donn Warwaster Regulator to the Inqustion.
post #98 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-15-10, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
I found two like that. The data folder inside the WH40K folder, and the data folder inside the Graphics Options folder. I believe i've already tried the data folder inside WH40K, and it didn't work, but I'll try again and see if it does work. If not, then i'll need more help

EDIT: Nope it didn't work. Any help from anyone would be nice, because I really want to try this mod out
Sign up to the FoK forums and ask for help. They're better at this stuff than I am, I'm just a beta tester.
post #99 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-15-10, 09:40 PM

Emet, Paladin of Truth's Flag is: USA

odds are nobody will answer this: i got DoW: DC from amazon used, now whenever I try to play online it says "cd authentification failed" any advise?

the way I figure it, the douchebag who sold it to me is using the CD key to play online despite the fact that he sold it to me DX

I just ordered a (new) DOW gold pack from amazon, do you think it'll let me use it's key for DC?

BTW...
lol, FOK uses the FOC!

Have you ever felt so at one with the world, with the universe, with everything that is, that you were overcome with love?

That is reality. That is the truth. What we make of it is up to us.

-One by Richard Bach

Last edited by Emet, Paladin of Truth; 06-15-10 at 09:45 PM.
post #100 of 110 (permalink) Old 06-15-10, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emet, Paladin of Truth View Post
odds are nobody will answer this: i got DoW: DC from amazon used, now whenever I try to play online it says "cd authentification failed" any advise?

the way I figure it, the douchebag who sold it to me is using the CD key to play online despite the fact that he sold it to me DX
Yup, that's probably about right.

Quote:
I just ordered a (new) DOW gold pack from amazon, do you think it'll let me use it's key for DC?
Cancel that order and order Dawn of War Platinum edition. You won't be able to use your old Dark Crusade key, so get Platinum so you get a new copy of Dark Crusade. It's really cheap, so there's no reason not to.

Quote:
BTW...
lol, FOK uses the FOC!
Yes, it does. The entire idea is to make it as close as we can (within reason) to the tabletop game.

Oh, also, grab a copy of Soulstorm too. We're currently working on moving FoK to Soulstorm and it's gonna be awesome.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode