Alone in the Dark 5, Mixed reviews. What do you think? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

View Poll Results: What do you think of Alone In The Dark 5, Wii
Really Bad 0 0%
Bad 0 0%
It's ok 2 33.33%
Good 0 0%
AWESOME!!!! 3 50.00%
It's better on another System 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-09, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

DarknessWithin's Flag is: Canada

Icon Alone in the Dark 5, Mixed reviews. What do you think?

Hi. I've recentaly got a shipment of games such as MadWorld and Alone In The Dark 5/or as Inferno as I believe it's called in other places. (Both for Wii). Before I ever buy a game I check the reviews online, and this game has gotten very varied reviews, from 5 - 8.5. The only reason i bought it is because I played it at a friends house and really enjoyed it, although he hated it. So my question is for those who have played it. What do you think?

DarknessWithin

Personaly I only hate opening the inventory on the wii.

Fear the Darkness Within yourself, for there is no escape, there is no Mercy. Be afraid of the Dark, for it's here...

Impossible Quiz 2
Please, I am hungry for mouse. Please let your mouse feed me with it's clicks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-09, 10:27 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Just personally, I'd rather slam certain parts of my anatomy into a car door than play that bug-ridden pile of....Oh. Sorry. Wrong rant.

In my opinion, it's crap, quite simply. As Yahtzee said "Can there really be anything at all appealing about a game where one of the selling points on the back of the box is 'skip chapters'?"

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-09, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

DarknessWithin's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post

In my opinion, it's crap, quite simply. As Yahtzee said "Can there really be anything at all appealing about a game where one of the selling points on the back of the box is 'skip chapters'?"
You can skip CHAPTERS?!?! .......... I've won the game!

Just kidding, I mean I know it's not one of the best games, but still I enjoy playing a zombie apocolispe game that isn't set in the future, racoon city etc. But My main reason for liking it is the story line is well written, and i enjoy the interactabily, like the driving and breaking into cars
DarknessWithin

Fear the Darkness Within yourself, for there is no escape, there is no Mercy. Be afraid of the Dark, for it's here...

Impossible Quiz 2
Please, I am hungry for mouse. Please let your mouse feed me with it's clicks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode