Help!!! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Default Help!!!

I've been going through COD4 on veteran. So far it's been going alright, and I've stormed through Act One. Then I came to One Shot, One Kill.

I'm stuck on the fight at the Ferris wheel. I can get up to when Macmillan says "Enemy choppers inbound!" But after that I just get overwhelmed. What should I do? Should I hide or should I fight? What weapons should I use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 09:51 PM

I did this about 2 weeks ago actually... It's a right balls to get past but it is possible.... Best thing to do is when the choppers come round aim at the ropes out the back of them and kill the guys before they hit the ground. the choppers drop one at a time so you can take out 12-15 guys right there no porblem.

then run like hell towards the little ticket stand on the far left of the area, the little enclosed area there. Crouch inside and pop up and fire once in a while. Best set up is the the sniper rifle you're given at the start plus an AK47. good for close up and spraying.... That's how I got through it anyway.... Grenades might be a problem but if yo stay away from the door and keep well in the corner they shouldn't be able to hurt you

Hope I helped

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-15-09, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-16-09, 12:17 PM

when in doubt, shoot!'s Flag is: Scotland

Is this when you're holding out against the russians waiting for the chopper to Evac you? (Sorry, I'm not too sure, I don't remember names too well) But earlier in the mission, you know when you go through the abandoned swimming pool, there's dogs in the bottom eating some poor sod? If you get by the dogs stealthily enough, and they don't run away, they will actually jump out of the building later, as you wait for the helicopter, and smash up the attacking russians. They must have destroyed a fair deal of the attacking russians with me, because I actually had enouigh time to safely reload in that mission

Back to business!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-17-09, 07:11 AM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

Ok, my friend and I worked on this one a while. What you have to do is this. When you drop Price off at the ferris wheel, run to the far right side. There's an area with a small fence around it. Keep down the lane between the apartment buildings, and place c4 as you go. Crouch in one of the corners, so that you can't be seen by the guys coming out from the pool area. All you have to do is hold out there, and only maybe about 10 guys can actually run by there and see you. Then as you run back to get Price once the time is over, set off the c4, and run through. The explosions should clear any baddies outta your way, and then you can easily finish the mission.

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-09, 12:48 AM

did you get through it chrisman? I remember I was on it for days.... hardest part of the game that....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-09, 09:05 AM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

yeah i remember that it took me ages!!! i did it by claymoring the right hand site and through the middle! i lied down next to price next to a tree which can cover some fire... i put some c4 on the cars in front and just tried again and again!!!

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode