Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 wishlist! - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-12-09, 09:18 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

As long as they keep the G3 similer to what it is now I'll be happy, if not I will personally hunt the developers down and forcably insert a storesworth of copys into their collective assess.

Other than that I would like some more open battlefeilds, or just one at least. A map where running and gunning just an't an option, or is in tunnels underground or something. Pistol challenges would be cool and more attachments, the ability to steady the ACOG scope would also be nice, would actually make the dam thing useful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-13-09, 02:23 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

The ability to, or a perk that allows, more then one attachment on a weapon. The SOPMOD from campaign was beastin'.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-24-09, 07:12 AM
The Omnipotent

CaptainFatty's Flag is: Australia

a lot of people will probably hate me for this but, i dont want the game to be too similar to COD 4 or 5

they should keep the war game mode (which is one of the many reasons i still prefer COD3 to COD4) which was awesome to see in COD5 (which is the best one of the COD series i reckon)

they need to have a better range of weapons instead of just the most popular ones

the .50 cal should feel like a .50 cal. if that thing hit you IRL you would lose something. its even been reported to be able to cut people in half from 1400 feet (or metres, i cant remember) away. i hate when people survive a shot from it.

thets my 2 cents for now

I am the devourer of worlds and the plunderer of planets. I am the bane of races, the destroyer of intelligence. I am the omnipotent and you will all bow before me.
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-24-09, 09:35 AM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

CoD 4 was Awesome played it when it came out and still play it now!!

firstly vehicles would ruin the game... look at world at war, lots of people dont like it and i think vehicles it part of the reason why! its not that WaW is a bad game its just CoD 4 is better!

i would like some new weapons and still keeping the old one's with the possibility for extra "attachments" like what galus said.

i think the gameplay is brilliant as it is and dont see how it could be changed for the better? people moan about how the get "noob tubed" or "drop shotted" but its in the game get used to it... personally i went off "nube tubes" long ago as there not accurate at all and pretty shit in all honesty...

i would like more challenges and loads more prestiges online and some really hard online achievements (xbox 360 player) i hit 10th prestiege long ago and without leveling up some of the flare i had for the game was lost :'( but hell its still an awesome game...

all in all just some new weapons and gear possibly some customisable camo would be nice but keep the gameplay the same

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-28-09, 12:01 AM
The Traveler

Customizable everything. Think Rainbow Six.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-28-09, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

I'd like a bit more story to multiplayer. Instead of the predictable old "capture all the flags to win" formula or "Shoot all the enemy players", why not have a game mode where one team protects or rescues a VIP, or one where players had to eliminate all the enemy artillery before their base gets mashed. They could even tie it into campaign, with players being the NEST team trying to disable the nuke in Shock and Awe or playing as the troops on the ground during Death From Above, to give an example. And instead of respawning, players could come in via Helicopter or HALO jump!!! It'd be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-28-09, 09:36 PM
The Traveler

Ooh. I forgot about that! A paradrop spawn like in Medal of Honor would be SO AMAZING in Modern Warfare!

(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-28-09, 09:45 PM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Eterna View Post
Ooh. I forgot about that! A paradrop spawn like in Medal of Honor would be SO AMAZING in Modern Warfare!
Anyone who could shoot would put a whole new spin on "Spawn Camping."

post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-28-09, 10:10 PM
The Traveler

Invul and can't shoot til' you hit the deck. But you can maneuver while in the air, so no real "spawn points".

(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-28-09, 10:45 PM

That woudl be a good idea but I wouldn't make it the only thing in the game. You know a fair mix of both would do well.... Or every second spawn woudl be good.

Personally I wouldn't like it as rainbow six either. They're my two favourite shooters And I wouldn't like them being identical....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode