Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 wishlist! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 06:55 PM

fallvictim's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRabbit View Post
Destructable terrain. Why go through a door someone is camping when you can take down a wall and go around. Would make multiplayer games ever changing.
I would like to have destructible environments so it can alter the game experience. You can blast a wall instead of making your way around to the front.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 07:28 PM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

I like grenades, but the sheer amount of them needs to be nerfed. I don't agree with the frag x 3 perk, and the veteran difficulty should mean that you're pretty much the solitary target, and the enemy has bandoliers hanging everywhere.

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 10:29 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Galus View Post
That's like saying kicking someone in the balls is a soccer game tactic. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should
The difference being that one is perfectly legitimate and included in the options availiable and one is a banned tactic in a frankly shit sport. If you don't like grenade launchers, don't play the game. Simple as that. Alternatively, only use your knife. After all, people who use guns can kill you from a distance! That's not fair to people with no ammo!

post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Galus View Post
That's like saying kicking someone in the balls is a soccer game tactic. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should
Oh. Can I still do it anyway?

Joking aside, I found an edited version of the trailer on YouTube. Possible American setting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 10:55 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

I like how it's Modern Warfare 2, rather than CoD6 MW2.

I'm liking that so far. I'd much prefer to see gameplay. But then again, that's the whole point of a Teaser Trailer, Gah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 02:42 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

Looks epic from my angle, at least. Looks like Brazil, America, and an oil rig of some type. Russian terrorists being the first level, like it said. But then again, teaser trailers are notorious liars.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 06:55 PM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
You want to put in more realism, yet take it out in other parts?

Grenades are the most useful weapons I've found in Urban situations, both in normal life and on FPS's.
I'm not saying grenades aren't useful, I'm just saying they're too easy to abuse. Someone could take a rifle with a grenade launcher, Overkill, and a second rifle with a grenade launcher and have FOUR GRENADES. I've done this myself to see if it really doesn't take a lot of skill, and it really doesn't lol. I went 32 and 4 using nothing but a grenade launcher, then i went 29 and 5 in the next game, then 35 and 5 after that, and so on. I'm not saying it doesn't take any skill, but when compared to, say, the MP5, the difference in required skill is noticeable.

Also, I'd like to see the removal of team killers after X amount of teamkills, like what happened in WaW. That was the one good thing about that game lol.

Last edited by Captain Galus; 04-10-09 at 06:57 PM.
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 09:55 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

WaW was as good, if not better then MW, in my opinion. I played through the campaign again, and I think MW could benefit from less "Go here, shoot these people" missions. Defending missions would be nice for a change, and maybe just one pitched battle? Where it's actually an ENTIRE ARMY against the enemy, instead of you and five or six guys?

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-09, 11:56 PM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

MW was supposed to be special forces, as opposed to the other games being armies vs armies.

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 12:13 AM

I do like the fact that they're trying to move away from the COD series and branch into their own style.... I don' think I'd change much in it to be honest. Adding a better weapon customisation or 3rd person cover system will make it look too much liek vegas IMO. It's a great game but MW is soemthing a bit different and shouldn't try to be just like it.

Also good thing about MW2 is that it is being lead programmed on the PS3 instead of on 360 and ported, and they are reporting serious imporvements in frame speed, texture control, and the overall performance of them game. All that extra power is finally comign to the fore nowadays....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode