Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 wishlist! - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 05:30 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

G3 + Silencer = Best Assault Rifle until M14 + Silencer.

Seriously loving the Grip + WI200 though. I don't understand why people want Steady Aim on shotguns, though. It increases Accuracy, (lowering the Spread), but does nothing to range.

Vaz. He has an idea for a thread. BRB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 06:07 PM

FuzzyRabbit's Flag is: USA

Destructable terrain. Why go through a door someone is camping when you can take down a wall and go around. Would make multiplayer games ever changing.
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 04:25 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
For example, those who wish to be a Sniper must get 500 Kills, and 100 Headshots before progressing to the next weapon, swapping the M40 for a M21, then to a Dragunov, then an R400 (which a huge damage boost - what was that? Head shot? Why's he got Last Stand, ffs?). Lastly, there was the Barrett, which could do with a longer range, andgreater damage. It's an Anti-materiel rifle, which can't bring down a Helicopter. The fuck?
This wouldn't stop me at all. The M40 is my favourite rifle. :D

Seriously, it works fine as is. Though the one thing I would like would be achieves for pistols

post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 05:36 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
The thing is that the 'nade launchers and jumping are game tactics, and it is, after all, a game.
If you want more realism, play a Clancy game instead. CoD has always had something of an arcadey feel to it and it'd be a real shame to lose that.
That's like saying kicking someone in the balls is a soccer game tactic. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should

post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 09:37 AM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

how about this

each gun you start off with they have recoil and reloading times are slow and such, as you use them and get kills (xp to the gun) you get less recoil and faster reload times and ect. yes this could make it unfair on people starting later then others but it would make it more fun imo.

eg.

after reloading your weapon 50 times your speed increases by 7% at 100 reloads it increases by 12% and so forth up to say 300 reloads at an increase of 25%

after 50 kills with the gun you unlock a silencer and you get slightly used to the weapon which results in 5% decrease in recoil

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 11:09 AM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

I think you could have more nuclear blasts involved (it's great to see the mushroom cloud in a game), more time-limited missions (so you get more and more angry each time you fail) and definately be able to control tanks and planes more (instead of firing out of them and not being able to blow up your own allies for the fun of seeing them fly.

However keep a good storyline, Russians and the weapons.
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 12:46 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

I'm not sure vehicles would integrate well, seeing the ridiculous amount of backlash over their inclusion in WaW. I'm not sure SpecOps troops would be all over tanks and helicopters either. Maybe if they swapped players for a level, like in Death From Above?

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 04:09 PM

when in doubt, shoot!'s Flag is: Scotland

I'd love to see a few more guns in the game, the Jackhammer shotgun, L96 rifle and maybe an sa80.

I think a missin or two where you drive a tank or a jeep or something, well... I have divided opinions on this. I don't want it to be one of those games where somehow you're playing as a US marine who can drive an Abrams, fly a helicopter, fire an RPG from the hip while running, be an expert at sniping, covert ops and kill russians by glaring at them but maybe if you changed characters. Maybe Soap, and some US Tank driver.

Still want Gaz back. Or Ssgt Griggs. I swear, the cutscene at the end of COD4 was heart rending.

Griggs!! NOOO!!!

Back to business!
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 05:45 PM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

I want more tactical shooting. Meaning like a selector switch, similar but better to what R6: Vegas had. Meaning a single shot for a sizeable accuracy bonus, 3 shot burst for some accuracy bonus, and then just spray and pray.

I want LESS FUCKING GRENADES! I'm sick of playing veteran and having the enemy as one pull the pins off two grenades each and toss them my general direction. That's not fucking cool. It makes for a near insta-kill, because its always thrown around me in a big circle, so A: I have nowhere to run, and B: I have to pop out from cover in order to try and get away, leaving my rapid-fire sniping enemies in the free and clear to pound me full of cg lead. Also in multiplayer, I'm sick of the random throws that leave you unable to get into combat, because you have to stay in your spawn zone until someone runs ahead of you or until you see them all go off.

I want to see a cover system implemented where you can put your back to a wall and turn to fire around a corner. No blind firing sort of stuff, but the ability to present less of a target.

And no vehicles. Jeeps and Tanks are fun, but WAW proves that you can't have vehicles in a COD setting. I mean, for chrissakes we're supposed to be special forces, not tank crew!

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-09, 06:09 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

You want to put in more realism, yet take it out in other parts?

Grenades are the most useful weapons I've found in Urban situations, both in normal life and on FPS's.

I agree over Vehicles though. You should never have vehicles, and what's the point in playing an FPS if you're driving a vehicle? Leave that to GTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode