Call of Duty: World at war - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-17-09, 04:48 PM

Strange Dude's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells_fury View Post
the other subs arnt so bad, they all have recoil, its the PPSH that seems OP. as for the bolt actions they need more damage so the yare a one shot kill, so many times ive gone round a corner seen an enemy and shot them to have them live and then kill me. it annoys me cause i know im fucked when that happens and theres nothing i can do
Yeah they have recoil but 4-5 shots hitting you from across the map (watching the kill cam on these iritates me no end) with an smg? This is WW2 not cyberpunk. Forgive my venting but it just winds me up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-17-09, 05:55 PM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

You know what I hate... Beyond a shadow of a doubt? An STG-44 with a sniper scope spraying you from across the map with rapid-fire, almost no recoil shots.

But I tell you what... I'm gonna be using that tactic as soon as I can.

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-18-09, 07:08 AM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

you know what i really hate, those tards that call you a n00b for using marty, wait a second, u stood on a grenade and your going to call the guy who dropped it a n00b, wake up dipshit, ur the n00b.

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-18-09, 06:37 PM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

Got an STG... hehehe... I got massive amounts of experience last night. Like level 37 to 38 in 4 games.

Couple of victories and achievements take you a LOOOOOONG way!

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-22-09, 05:53 PM

Death 0F Angels's Flag is: USA

the campaign is faily easy even on hardest setting except a few spots i had trouble with.

Nazi zombie is pretty fun. once you pass level 10 though it all comes down to funneling them into concentrated fire or hoping you have ray guns.

as for multiplayer, sub machine guns are king. Not that you cant do well with other weps but any newb can own you with sub machine guns. I hate getting sniped by sub machine guns from halfway across the map. They should not be able to out range a rifle. Ive been shot by pistols in last stand from ridiculous distance too, but i dont grip as much about that cuz it takes a bit of skill. low damage and smaller clips makes you have to pull some shit out of your ass sometimes, wich i enjoy. Artilery takes a bit too long to drop imo. I dont care what anyone says. Killing Nazi's will never get old.

i dont like martyrdom myself, but have to agree with you on that one hells fury.

xaiwujing, double points weekend baby. Got me shitload of xp myself. I almost only play on double xp times anymore though.

EDIT: my biggest gripe though, is auto aim. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to be shot.

Trust is a dagger, the hilt as sharp as the blade.
Death to the Imperial dogs.

Last edited by Death 0F Angels; 04-22-09 at 06:05 PM.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-22-09, 10:31 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death 0F Angels View Post
EDIT: my biggest gripe though, is auto aim. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to be shot.
lol, im guessing your console, we dont have it on PC but we do have it worse called aim bots, i have seen a guy use an aim bot to get automatic headshots from the hip any gun, it was crap, ud be sniping, 18 kill streak, he walks around the corner, quater the map away and headshots you with the springfield no scope,

i know its possible, ive done it by fluke but his every kill was a head shot and he never used sights, by theory thats near on impossible. he was hacking and that is dead set annoying.

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode