ranting time - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-23-09, 12:40 AM

I was told I should have a good broadband connection within the next 4 months So I went and bought a few games to play online. 4 and a half years later, Still no broadband and those games are gathering dust.....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-23-09, 07:51 AM Thread Starter

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiawujing View Post
Then I realize, well... maybe the multiplayer won't be so bad. Especially if its a near direct copy because I love playing COD 4 multiplayer. Turns out I was wrong. Granted, I have been having connection troubles with my internet recently, but this thing refused to let me even 5 seconds of game without RIDICULOUS lag times. Constantly booted off servers even though I had, in general, a 2 bar connection. AND I found the leveling system was back for another round. AAAAAND I didn't even start with a full selection of pre-made classes. Just 2, and I had to earn another 3, and some time after that be able to make my own (the last bit I expected however thanks to the similar setup in COD4).
i feel for you, 99% of servers i can get into (which isnt many) i have a ping of 300 which means i have the 3 X the lag off everyone else, im actually so used to it i dont even notice and it makes being the MVP so sweet

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-23-09, 11:58 PM

xiawujing's Flag is: USA

Good news however! Last night, my internet somehow got magically connected, and I was able to actually play! Thanks to the amount of time I've spent playing COD4 multiplayer, I was able to actually do really well! HUZZAH!

I don't ever expect it to happen again, but hey, it was good while it lasted.

Been gone for a while, but Alpharius commands my return
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-24-09, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiawujing View Post
Good news however! Last night, my internet somehow got magically connected, and I was able to actually play! Thanks to the amount of time I've spent playing COD4 multiplayer, I was able to actually do really well! HUZZAH!

I don't ever expect it to happen again, but hey, it was good while it lasted.
yay for you, thats great

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-09, 06:53 AM

NerdyOgre254's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman 007 View Post
Like it or not, shouting down the mic at the camper will not kill him. So quit your bitching and just play!
working on that one...

On the subject of Rat Ogres:
But if we give them laser eyes and mounted guns, we'll have to bring in Clan Skryre, and everyone knows how much those limp-tailed snuff addicts overcharge.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-09, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

lol nerdy ogre, well, i played online again this weekend, saturday was fine but sunday, omfg, one player had an aim bot, plain and clear, no sights perfect headshot with any gun they used, next was some guy with a wall hack letting him see through walls, when i told him to f*** off (he openly admitted it) his excuse is its ok to use it cause a) everyone else uses it and b) he got it off a website so its gotta be ok to use. to make matters worse none off the admins for game arena (where it happened) would help out, they said file a complaint and then they would look into.

then after the hackers left some guy started bitching that all the sub machine guns are over powered, i told him that if he didnt like them go play on a bolt action only server, in the end i got abused by him and his team for saying if treyarch put the weapon in the game its ok to use it. its just so annoying how when people lose they whinge, when i get killed by matrydom or a nade launcher i dont whinge, i usually lol cause it tends to be funny but these people just have to whinge about everything and its starting to annoy me.

yes i know that you guys are gonna say dont play online but i enjoy it when you do find the good sports, ive had some memorable knife fights and just plain screwed up jumping with bolt actions fight (that was the both of us) its fun as and im not giving it up cause a few people are sore losers.

a warning on a crossbow

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode