Soulstorm help - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 05:30 AM Thread Starter
Arcane's Flag is: USA

Default Soulstorm help

I am trying to take on the Baneblade Facility with Sisters and it is seeming impossible.

I have tried building up my forces by only killing the convoys as they roll by, and I have tried taking on the bases one at a time. It wouldn't be so hard if every time you think you are doing alright you suddenly get an artillery barrage on your entire army and they all die, or your base gets attacked from the air drop.

I have tried to just blitz the main base and that actually worked really well. The only issue with this was my base was weakened from lack of defense and the convoys still got through, so suddenly a baneblade pops up and well... game over.

Anyone know how to beat this thing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 06:33 AM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

lol, i just built an awesome defence, sent a couple pentient engines with sisters and slowly destroyed the outer bases. i ignored the convo's and that, if they seem easy or im free ill deal with them but the baneblade is easy to deal with if you have engines and the living saint raping it at the same time (hint, get her asap)

if your smart, get an exorcist, when the convo goes to the facility you can missile the facility (cheap trick 1) with their long range shot. thats about all i remmeber from when i did it about 7 months ago, hope i helped

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Arcane's Flag is: USA

Yeah that does help. Before I was trying to attack them as quick as possible to stop that Baneblade. Instead I might just build up my forces and then try to get some heavies of my own.

My only qualms with the game is that your resources run out, and sometimes, if your entire army has been whipped it forces you to start the mission over since you have no resources to build back from.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 07:26 PM

best thing to counter that is to have 2 mounted units running aroudn the place with a builder to take over places and reinforce them enough so they can survive on their own for long enough.... Usually a full listening post, 2 normal turrets, one anti tank turrret. I had all the deposits but 3 that were in the enemy's main base from this

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode