360 release schedule - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-09, 06:55 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

Mass Effect 2 isn't out this year

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-09, 08:12 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

None of those games really grip me.
I think borderlands could be ok.
sorry but I am going to have to join the street fighter hate, just not a fan.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-07-09, 09:38 PM

Nemesis-The-Warlock's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondarian View Post
Mass Effect 2 isn't out this year
that was already my whole point about those games

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-09, 11:40 AM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

like others said the best releases will be coming out towards the end of the year oct, nov time!!! and street fighter yeah i enjoy a game on it every so often but i wouldnt go near the best games list...i have it and dont thing its anything special... if anything its resi 5 im waiting for.

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-09, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Okay well this will be updated every gaming quarter so it will have new games soon enough, june at the latest. Do you think it's a good enough feature to make one for every platform and quarter? This was the trial one....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-11-09, 11:25 AM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

res evil 5 is meant to be terrible, it has nothing new and innovative and is basically res 4 in a new wrapper

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-11-09, 11:47 AM

Nemesis-The-Warlock's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
res evil 5 is meant to be terrible, it has nothing new and innovative and is basically res 4 in a new wrapper
I am getting that feeling from most places, the reviews seem very strange and I find it very odd that the reviews spend half their time saying how bad things are and that it's a backwards step and then go on to give it 90% or 9/10 or something similar,
the review scores don't seem to agree with the reviews themselves, sounds very dodgy to me

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-13-09, 10:31 PM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

Quote:
And yet it's supposed to be rated as the best horror game of the year according to OXM. But I can't see how they can say that when the years only 1/4 of the way through.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-13-09, 10:47 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Wait a second. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is coming out in the UK, right? RIGHT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-13-09, 10:50 PM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

I don't know. From what I get from the scedule I'd say it wasn't. When's it supposed to be coming out.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode