Dawn of War - Soulstorm update - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-04-07, 07:23 PM

awsome so theres a thunder hawk and what else

kill! maim! burn! kill! maim! burn! kill! maim! burn! kill! maim! BURN!!!- kharn the betrayer

:fuck:ya boo sucks to all of you cos chaos rules!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-17-07, 08:52 PM

Default Dawn of War - Soulstorm update

Hey just for those of you who want to know Wiki has posted some hints as to what soulstorm is going to include
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Soulstorm will be the third expansion to the PC-based RTS game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War in development by Relic Entertainment.[1] The Dawn of War game and all its expansions are based on Games Workshop's popular tabletop wargame, Warhammer 40,000.

The expansion will feature two new races: the Dark Eldar,[2][3] and the Sisters of Battle.[4].

Other new features of the expansion revealed in the October 2007 issue of Games for Windows magazine include the introduction of flying units, a meta-campaign that features 31 territories spread out across 4 planets and 3 moons, the Dark Eldar being able to harvest souls from fallen opponents as a third resource (which is used as a cost for "Soul Effects", large abilities and effects which are focused on the entire army or entire game map), a new "Faith" system for the Sisters of Battle (allowing access to powerful abilities, although how this system works is not yet known) and the introduction of a medal system for multiplayer which would yield specific rewards once players met certain milestones (so many wins in a row, a 5-to-1 kill ratio, etc.)

They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So it shall be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh.

- Roboute Guilliman on the Space Marines

stick and stones will break my bones..but words will hurt forever
- J.D, Scrubs
post #23 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-17-07, 09:07 PM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Heres a Sisters Of Battle Tralier for Soul Storm

http://files.filefront.com/Dawn+of+W.../fileinfo.html

That Saint looks nasty!!!!!!!!!!!
post #24 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-17-07, 09:34 PM

Me also likes the idea of a room for heresy online users only people on DoW online tend to be a naughty word and as I haven't checked the forum rules don't want to use it=D

They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So it shall be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh.

- J.D, Scrubs
post #25 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-17-07, 09:39 PM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

What 'pricks', 'wankers' ? - yep its allowed as long as you don't use it to frequently.

At Heresy we are pretty laxed out about swearing as long as its kept in check (certain words arn't allowed - but thats kinda obvious - the c word for example) and not in every post sort thing. Kept it in check and don't use it in referance to another member and your sweet generally.
post #26 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-17-07, 10:37 PM

they are twats=]

- J.D, Scrubs
post #27 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-18-07, 04:36 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Ok maybe a little much - sorry mate.
post #28 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-18-07, 03:40 PM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

lol we should use the same filter we have on our chat room :p its stupid some of the words it allows compaired to the ones you can't use is just wrong.
post #29 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-20-07, 12:14 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

I like the SoB. Always have. They have great fluff and aren't as cold and hardened as SM. They can still "feel".

-Dirge

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #30 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-25-07, 08:42 PM

OMG!!! They are adding DE but not Nids??? DE are one of the least played armies EVER. I know 1 DE player but 5 nid players, and there has literally never been a dark eldar battle on at my local GW but nids r pretty much always on one of the 2 tables. How can they not have nids but have dark bloody eldar?

Thanks for the avatar Elchimpster!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode