Resident evil 5 - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-15-09, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
bit of an understatement, I've had it 2 days and I want to commit mass genocide, see computer games do provoke violence, especially if they add some stupid dumb bimbo as your partner who doesn't know her asshole from her elbow and is fixated on shooting the hairs on your head because they look suspicious, and stealing as much ammo as humanly possible when your the one who's desperate for it and running out into enemy hordes just to get it and get killed
What I'd like to know is what was she doing out of the kitchen? hehehe I don't mean that but it's funny....
I never had that kind of problem with it. She Always stayed near me, only shot me once, when you take the ammo off her she shoots a lot less to conserve it, and generall satys out of my way..... It was the enemies I started getting annoyed with.....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 04:09 PM

DarKKKKK's Flag is: USA

I got RE5 and its AMAZING

I don't play that much without a friend of mine playing coop along with me. So much better that way, mainly because of all the stories ive heard about the AI as your friend. A friend of mine said he never said the word "cunt" so many times at a game lol. Although at the same time Ive heard even with all the small things that piss people off, overall, the AI isn't that bad and it could be a lot worse. Myself, I keep playing the campaign over and over. Mainly for more weapons, achievements and because its so much fun. I havent even played Mercenaries yet and I hear that is also a lot of fun. There is also supposed to be some DLC (downloadable content) in the works to have some RE5 deathmatch.

Id recommend this game to ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"There is no peace among the stars, only an eternity of slaughter and the laughter of thirsting gods."
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 06:20 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

why wesker, why oh god why will you not die and lemme finish this game, WHY!!!

the fact I only have 5 bullets shared between 3 firearms may have something to do with that admittedly

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-20-09, 01:37 PM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

i love resi 5 it is awesome!!! wesker is such a cool final boss he is soooo cooool!!! i did get rather pissed off when i decide that playing the story on my own was a good idea...plain and simple sheva is a nob!!! she would just run into a room full opf enemies and even when i tell her to come back she just runs off again instantly (she is not on attack mode) but overall a brilliant game i have xbox live and i love playing it co-op and the mercenaries mode shit hot!!!

and ye i heard about some DLc being released but not sure when it comes out???

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-20-09, 07:39 PM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by aM | Gunslinger View Post
i love resi 5 it is awesome!!! wesker is such a cool final boss he is soooo cooool!!! i did get rather pissed off when i decide that playing the story on my own was a good idea...plain and simple sheva is a nob!!! she would just run into a room full opf enemies and even when i tell her to come back she just runs off again instantly (she is not on attack mode) but overall a brilliant game i have xbox live and i love playing it co-op and the mercenaries mode shit hot!!!

and ye i heard about some DLc being released but not sure when it comes out???
The only DLC I've heard about for RE5 is some multiplayer, "versus," stuff for about $5. The closest thing I've heard to a set time is, "a few weeks after release."

As for Sheva, I've found the best weapon to give her is her bow. Maybe an upgraded hydra.

Though, to be honest, I've not played a lot of time in single player mode. My kiddo's been running through it with me. I think we're doing the speed run for the infinite RPG tonight when I get out of work today.

******SPOILERS AHEAD******

(On a side note, do we have spoiler tags as an option? If so, let me know where they are, and I'll edit my post--thanks)

Much fun.

We do have spoiler tags. spoiler and /spoiler in [] like other tags - Wraithlord

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."

Last edited by The Wraithlord; 03-20-09 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-20-09, 08:34 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

my fav weapons are the Sig 226 pistol (saved my ass cus its so good) the rest are just backup weapons which see little use due to having no ammo, or sheva hording it all and wasting it all before I can really stop her

post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-21-09, 05:56 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

My favorite weapon is the Desert Ea- sorry, the L. Hawk. Snarking aside, I love it because it's got the power of a magnum pistol and the penetration of the USP...er, HKP8 or w/e.

Second favorite would have to be the M93R; it's been one of my favorite pistols since the dawn of time, and it's represent so well in this game! And I unlocked Infinite Ammo for it (and most of the other guns) so ammo's not an issue. Strangely enough, my accuracy rating has gone up since I got InfAm for my guns.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode