Resident evil 5 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-27-09, 03:25 PM

World Eater XII's Flag is: United Kingdom

as a fps player and a big fan of deadspace, i couldnt get on with the fact thta you have to stop and reload/shoot! wtf is that guy retarded and cant reload on the move or shoot?

Let the Galaxy Burn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-01-09, 01:41 AM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
I hate that stupid Chain Saw guy, felt like i blew up 100 barrels just to kill him.
i know the feelings he has had his way with me too many times now...

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-14-09, 01:00 PM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

I'm notsure if I'm commiting threadomancy again but isn't Resident Evil 5 supposed to be the horror game of the year? And if so, how can it be when we don't know the full schedule of horror games for 2009?
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-14-09, 01:20 PM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

So far, I dig RE5. Sure, it isn't what the early Resident Evil's are, but it's different, and I like different. I really enjoy the 2 player co-op. One of my son's favorite genres of film and game are zombie apocalypse types (he's 7). Killing zombies with his dad makes it even better in his opinion. I'm sitting here at work at 7 AM after going to bed near 4 AM after playing RE5 with my kiddo. You know how it is...."C'mon dad, just one more level, then you can go to bed. Don't be a wuss!"

All in all, fun game.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-14-09, 02:11 PM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

Lol, I sort of feel sorry for you but then again you could have taken the day off of work.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-14-09, 08:04 PM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN-117 View Post
Lol, I sort of feel sorry for you but then again you could have taken the day off of work.
Day off work? No no, that's not how being classified as, "essential personnel," when working for the government goes.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-15-09, 01:27 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

Who has actually bought the game? I'm down to play some Live with anyone here on Heresy (Heatray being my tag).

The game itself is just awesome, a long-awaited answer to every Resident Evil gamer's prayers. Cool guns? Check. Customization? Check. Play with your friends? Check. Most beautiful rendering of a close-range shotgun blast to the head? F*cking Check!

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-15-09, 07:23 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

if that useless BITCH in RE5 shoots me in the back of the head 1 more freaking time, instead of the chainsaw wielding looney, I swear I will rip off her head, and shit down her neck, her AI is perhaps the worst of the whole lot in this game

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-15-09, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

the AI did get very annoying actually. The amount of times the enemies with the crossbows killed their own guys is not funny..... And SPARTAN if it's withing 2 months I'd say that's not threadomancy....

overall I like it. Stopping to shoot and reload might be a problem for some but I found dead space way too easy and that little challenge in RE5 makes it some bit more tense. I enjoy it.....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-15-09, 10:02 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Reevan View Post
the AI did get very annoying actually.
bit of an understatement, I've had it 2 days and I want to commit mass genocide, see computer games do provoke violence, especially if they add some stupid dumb bimbo as your partner who doesn't know her asshole from her elbow and is fixated on shooting the hairs on your head because they look suspicious, and stealing as much ammo as humanly possible when your the one who's desperate for it and running out into enemy hordes just to get it and get killed

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode