Too Violent? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 06:38 PM

The wii sucking is opinion based and for me from personal experience. It is a good console. it easily outsells everything else anyway. Just when I had one I didn't use it half as much as I wanted to due to it feelking more like a gimmick than an actual gaming console you know?

And although very few places do it it is illegal in Ireland (I think other places too, not sure) To sell any product with an age rating to someone under said age. Gamestop is the only retailer in Ireland that enforces it rigidly and then only a few stores. We need trhe adult to actually purchase it from us, notes and phonecalls do nothing. Just so you know.... I love rambling

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

Last edited by Lord Reevan; 02-10-09 at 06:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 07:06 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Do my eyes decieve me? A violent game.....on Wii?

Ok, silly wii stomping aside, this is slightly sick and demented, but it's a funny sick and demented. There are mainstream games like Gears of War and GTA that are a lot more violent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 11:17 PM

inqusitor_me's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessWithin View Post
If my parents kill me for the content then i think they might have been playing, i just hope the dont do the double dagger seprucue.

WII DOES NOT SUCK IT'S AWESOME! SURE IT COULD USE ANOTHER GRAPHIC PROCESSER BUT DON'T BE MEAN TO IT BECAUSE IT'S SMALL!
DarknessWithin
lol the dose i have one it was prob the wost buy ever lol but thats my view on it so meh............... as i said its up to te parants to censor games the kids from this game

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 03:32 PM

titan slayer's Flag is: England

what the hell is this crap!!!

violent??!! you call this violent!!?

comic book style games were a few enemies get shreded and theres more severed limbs than gears of war 2!!?! you've obviosly never ran round on gears of war 2 with the lancer all day have you??

wii is just awful plain and simple you pay too much for a shit consule and worse games give me a 360 anyday!!!
hell dead space is ten times better than this shit

pre heresy world eaters current skull count (wins+losses)
1 nid 2 orks 3 human 1 marine 1 tau
losses 1 ultra smurfs
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 03:34 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Dead Space is the worst game I've played for a long while.

Also, don't insult anything, just because you don't really like it, or you think you're/what you have is superior - you don't see me insulting anything around here, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-13-09, 03:39 PM

jiMiH3ndriX's Flag is: USA

I for one have been scarred for life after watching that...

But seriously, this stuff is not intended for kids. But even so, the violence is so unbelievable that it should be easily discernable.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

DarknessWithin's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan slayer View Post

comic book style games were a few enemies get shreded and theres more severed limbs than gears of war 2!!?! you've obviosly never ran round on gears of war 2 with the lancer all day have you??
No i haven't. That aside i need a way to let my parents get it for me, any ideas? My parents let me watch Sin City so i'll say its a verson of that, does anyone have any better ideas?
DarknessWithin

P.S. Please don't say stuff like it'll mess up my mind because trust me, i'm already messed up

Fear the Darkness Within yourself, for there is no escape, there is no Mercy. Be afraid of the Dark, for it's here...

Impossible Quiz 2
Please, I am hungry for mouse. Please let your mouse feed me with it's clicks
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 07:25 PM

I'm not the kind of person who thinks violent games fuck up people. IF people try and re-enact stuff they see on a videogame then they are already seriously mentally deranged. I won't sell a game to someone under the age as it's against the law but if you get parent's consent then it's alright.... But personally, Darkness Within, I wouldn't bother. I've played it and it's pretty crap.... go for something else maybe?

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 09:34 PM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan slayer View Post
you've obviosly never ran round on gears of war 2 with the lancer all day have you??
Shit yeah!

post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-03-09, 03:16 PM

Its not violent enough for me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode