Too Violent? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-09-09, 09:35 PM

this game is going to be violent as fuck for no reason apart from it can. a cartoon-ish graphic game with more blood and body parts flying around than ninja gaiden 2 and gears put together will more than likley be a nice looking but crap to play game. but then again most wii games are.... apart from the mario ones... he's the man....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-09-09, 09:54 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

After a long day of being yelled at, I LIKE to sit down for three hours and play some man-darts.

-Dirge

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-09-09, 10:51 PM

inqusitor_me's Flag is: Scotland

no one can scream about the violent content of this game if ppl do start shouting about it it falls to the perants of the kids that play it to stop them so I say if your getting this game bewarnd if your not 18 you'r mom or dad will prob kill you for the content and then it will be you'r fault it got band and every one will hate you and so on so on .............. apart from me as i think Wii's suck lol

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 12:01 AM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

He sounded like Marcus from Gears of War (Bender- Futurama) Any else think so?

Please, violent? Watch Evil Dead, that's violence you can laugh your socks off to!

post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 02:34 AM
The Traveler

Or Dead Space. People just....fall apart.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 04:08 AM

WarBaby2's Flag is: Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Eterna View Post
Or Dead Space. People just....fall apart.
Ok, but in Deadspace it was part of the game. Because you enemies were undead "constructs", you had to sever their limbs to stop them from coming at you. The game was great, violence or not.

"Sisters, do not fear or falter, for HIS light awaits at the end of this purgatory. Let this day be the day of our wrath! Alas Arabella!!!"

The late Canoness Athena Innocentia of the Order of the Sacred Rose before the battle of Pyxis Secundus
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 12:30 PM
The Traveler

I was absolutely not criticizing it. I loved the game. Just noticing the similarity to extreme violence. (Which is in no way a bad thing, as long as your six-year-old doesn't decide to play Man Darts with his friends.)

(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 01:14 PM

WarBaby2's Flag is: Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Eterna View Post
I was absolutely not criticizing it. I loved the game. Just noticing the similarity to extreme violence. (Which is in no way a bad thing, as long as your six-year-old doesn't decide to play Man Darts with his friends.)
Well, I may be knda an old fart there, but at this age it's the parents job to make shure they don't play such games. I always get alittle... you know? I tend to be reluctant to blame anything "on the violent games", as so many so called edjucated adults tend to do it these days. They are just lazy, and utterly uninterested in the things their children do, if you ask me... ah well... rant rant rant, never mind.^^

"Sisters, do not fear or falter, for HIS light awaits at the end of this purgatory. Let this day be the day of our wrath! Alas Arabella!!!"

The late Canoness Athena Innocentia of the Order of the Sacred Rose before the battle of Pyxis Secundus
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Reevan View Post
this game is going to be violent as fuck for no reason apart from it can. a cartoon-ish graphic game with more blood and body parts flying around than ninja gaiden 2 and gears put together will more than likley be a nice looking but crap to play game. but then again most wii games are.... apart from the mario ones... he's the man....
QFT
Most of the games that try to sell on just brutal violence as much as this one seems to suck, ninja gaiden 2 was already a great game with added gore for effect.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

DarknessWithin's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by inqusitor_me View Post
...bewarnd if your not 18 you'r mom or dad will prob kill you for the content... i think Wii's suck lol
If my parents kill me for the content then i think they might have been playing, i just hope the dont do the double dagger seprucue.

WII DOES NOT SUCK IT'S AWESOME! SURE IT COULD USE ANOTHER GRAPHIC PROCESSER BUT DON'T BE MEAN TO IT BECAUSE IT'S SMALL!
DarknessWithin

Fear the Darkness Within yourself, for there is no escape, there is no Mercy. Be afraid of the Dark, for it's here...

Impossible Quiz 2
Please, I am hungry for mouse. Please let your mouse feed me with it's clicks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode