Killzone 2 release date. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-20-09, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

Default Killzone 2 release date.

Killzone 2 wil be released on the 27th. february. price will be approx 59.99 RRP. Unfortunatley no Major collectors edition apart from maybe a steelcase but gamestop has no word on that at the moment.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/k...g=result;img;0

here's a link for a few pics of it.....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-20-09, 11:06 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

That was announced ages ago

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-21-09, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

I know. just Posting it here to make sure everyone who frequents this part of the forum will see....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-21-09, 09:55 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

*sigh* tis a shame its probably going to be the ONLY decent game on PS3, but not enough justification to actually buy one

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-21-09, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

remember that killzone 1 was meant to be huge and the best game ever and ir was only alright. I wouldn't be too surprised if the same was with this....

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-21-09, 11:20 PM
blahblahblahblah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Reevan View Post
remember that killzone 1 was meant to be huge and the best game ever and it was only alright. I wouldn't be too surprised if the same was with this....
I thought killzone 1 was amazing myself, not best game ever true, no such game exists or ever will, but definitely one of the best FPS games ever

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-09, 07:08 AM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

I also loved it. For me it was the Gears of War of it's day.

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-09, 09:17 AM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Well I hope this is good as the PS3 in my house has not been used since the week it came out.
I played Killzone 1 and thought it was pretty crap it was just a generic shooter which did nothing new. All the reviews I saw of it gave it 50%-70% so not really sure why everybody is hyping the second game. Although form some MP videos I saw it does look good.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-09, 04:05 PM

when in doubt, shoot!'s Flag is: Scotland

I really liked killzone one too, It was just the look of the helghan soldiers that got me, the minute I saw a screenshot of them, I knew it was gonna be a great series. looking forward to the second one, shame it's a few weeks after my birthday. I'll just have to ask for money.

Back to business!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-09, 04:59 PM
blahblahblahblah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
All the reviews I saw of it gave it 50%-70% so not really sure why everybody is hyping the second game.
I always ignore reviewers, they never know what there talking about to be honest, games they reckon are crap I've always found to be more fun than games they claim to be awesome, there the same worthless wastes of flesh as film reviewers.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode