Why? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-09, 09:09 AM

officer kerky's Flag is: Australia

well after watching a topic on this a year ago. people play video games to do things they cant or are not and they want to be.
i play shooting,crime, and racing games mainly cause i like to blow shit up. also whats more fun than blowing a teammates head off with a rifle, racing cause drivings fast and in my country we cant go fast, crime cause if you get caught in the game you can restart simple. but nothing compares to blowing $h!t up is fun.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-09, 03:24 PM

DarknessWithin's Flag is: Canada

I play video games because they are awesome! I use them to release stress because if i was to do what i do in video games in real life i'd be shot on the spot
DarknessWithin
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-17-09, 03:56 PM

NOON's Flag is: USA

Because ()()()()()()()
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 01:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOON View Post
Because ()()()()()()()
hah? I don't really get what you mean.....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 02:15 AM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
lets me unwind, entertain me when I'm bored, distract me from problems, inflates my imagination, and is all round fun, thats the main reason for playing them, for fun, and yes its a waste of time, all fun is, but thats the point in fun, to waste time you'd spend being bored.
basically sums it up lol oh and it lets you be someone else, one day your a Russian solider liberating Russia from the Nazis. the next your in a post nuclear zone helping slaves and slaying mutants when the next day you are the general of chapter of space marines holding the foul orcs at bay.

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 02:21 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Escapism, pure and simple.

After training and sweating in the gym for a few hours each day, nothing like playing a couple of hours on Fifa or Olympics, or COD...
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 07:18 AM

Kharnage's Flag is: Australia

Because if I didn't play video games, I would have to [scary prospect] go out into the world and live my life [/scary prospect].

All is dust...
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 11:28 AM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells_fury View Post
basically sums it up lol oh and it lets you be someone else, one day your a Russian solider liberating Russia from the Nazis. the next your in a post nuclear zone helping slaves and slaying mutants when the next day you are the general of chapter of space marines holding the foul orcs at bay.
I dont know the first game, the second has to be fallout, the third any 40k game

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 02:20 PM
Ninja

marxalvia's Flag is: USA

I play video games because their is nothing else to do around Ft Irwin, especially w/ no car.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-18-09, 04:43 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondarian View Post
I dont know the first game, the second has to be fallout, the third any 40k game
the first would probably be Medal of Honor, as they seem to depict ALL the German forces of WWII as Nazi's, not surprising from a game designed by people who have never read a history book

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode