Conquest? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-06-09, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Default Conquest?

After getting to play Lord of the Rings: Conquest for a bit I thought it felt a lot like Force Unleashed. Npw that's not necessarily a bd thing but it's not great either. the good thing though was that it felt better, more ironed out and seems to have a bit more replayability. I believe it to be what Force unleashed wants to be. Anyone else had any experience with it or are looking forward to it??

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-07-09, 02:10 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

You got to play it early? I thought the release was January 15-19 or something. Lucky! I pre-ordered it online, so it'll be waiting for me at home, along with Halo Wars, CoD: WaW, and Prototype.

-Dirge

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-07-09, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

we got a preview disc in at work so Away I went ;D. If you liked force unleashed any bit more than that it was star wars you'd like this game basically

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-07-09, 11:50 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

what is Conquest?, for those of us who avoided force unleashed because it was Star Wars

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-08-09, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Lord of the rings Conquest. It plays similar to force unleashed, with a minor levelling system, but has a lot more replayability as there are several different Characters to play through as, each with different abilities, not like the older LOTR games where the Special character was basically aragorn with a new coat.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-09, 12:30 PM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

i think its alot more like the star wars battlefront games, at least with the online play, i think that if anyone like star wars battlefront 2 then you will definatle love this game... its got a good feel about it and i love playing as the mage its awesome...

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-09, 12:51 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

well if its like battlefront thats fine then, heck its the only decent Star Wars game since rgue squadron on the 64

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-09, 12:51 AM Thread Starter

Damn my lack of online. Thanks for the info on that aM. I only played the offline part and it felt unleashed-y to me....

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-12-09, 01:20 PM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Like Battlefront? Its the same game with different skins.

Which is not a bad thing at all! I love the Battlefront games, can't wait for number 3! A LOTR Version has been long coming.

Played the Demo extensivley and will continue to do so until the full version comes out. Have to say I have enjoyed it, incredibly fun when playing with a group of friends. Not quite as many classes as Battlefront but still good. Most annoying thing is that Special Characters and Heroes can be Backstabbed by the scout... Most dishonourable death ever

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-12-09, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

I found the single player story to play a lot more like unleashed... Maybe I haven't played battlefront in a while could be the problem... I found the character levelling to be very similar anyway.....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode