Favourite and Worst Character Ever - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-20-08, 10:42 PM
The Omnipotent

CaptainFatty's Flag is: Australia

Best: The two main guys in army of two. Playing air giutar in the middle of a war is just badass

Worst: Roman Bellick - Im in the middle of a fucking gunfight, i do not want to go to fucking dinner with you - frustrating

I am the devourer of worlds and the plunderer of planets. I am the bane of races, the destroyer of intelligence. I am the omnipotent and you will all bow before me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-20-08, 11:21 PM

World Eater XII's Flag is: United Kingdom

issac clark form deadspace: best

worst: fable 2 generally

Let the Galaxy Burn.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-25-08, 09:57 PM

sgt macragge's Flag is: United Kingdom

solid /old snake from MGS series. Why, you ask me? Because hes saved the world more times than youve ate hot dinners and he smokes while being shot at! AND he can manage just as well without being in a suit of 500kg metal painted green, thank you very much;)
Raiden is just as awesome, have u seen his costume in littlebigplanet? hes so cute!

worst- Rose from MGS4 she doesnt even snog raiden when they get together again!
*utter disappointment*

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Lost Prophets, Slipknot, Rise Against, PARAMORE, Linkin park, Funeral For A Friend, AFI, Mindless Self Indulgence, Avenged Sevenfold and Evanescense RULE!!!

Farcry 2, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet and Metal Gear Solid 4

psn: Daniel-016

add me!
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 04:48 PM

iscam's Flag is: USA

My favorites: Xemnas (really powerful character, like almost all Organization XIII), Frank Horrigan (the look, his weapons, his voice!) The Transcendant One from Planescape Torment (most original character ever), and Xan from Baldur's Gate!

The Worst: Cloud Strife (all the reasons were previously said in posts above), the BWs in WAR (the look, the powers, everything, they are a big middle finger throwed in the face of good taste!), Serra from Fire Emblem (OMG, she's so stupid and weak.).
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 05:09 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Favourites:

Pang De from Dynasty Warriors: Took his own Coffin to a battle, then after it, laid his sworn enemy in it.
Lu Bu from DW: Well, the DW3 one. Absolutely Beast. Has a halberd the size of a Horse, and oh god, he was good.
Auron from FFX: Cripple, with a sword that wasn't too humoungous to be rediculous, but large enough to be cool. Oh, he drunk bear like a mother fucker.
Gabriel Angelos and Lord Bale from DoW Vanilla: Sexy Voice

Worst: Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, Wakka from FFX. Apart from Yuna's summons, the rest were toss potts and could easily be ignored.
Cao Pi, Sima Yi, Liu Bei, Zhuge Liang, Dong Zhuo from DW - Tossers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 05:23 PM

Sangus Bane's Flag is: Netherlands

favourite: Pedro Kantor, a fine detailed model... but still not to much stuff on him.. very easy and handy in combat, especially with sterns!

most hated model: Lucius the Eternel, his face is copletely &%@#$!

Please have a look at my space marines.

Lord Bane says: "Keep your water bill low, drink more beer!"

My girlfriend said she didn't like Daft Punk. She's single now. Hahahahahaha lol, just kidding. She's dead...
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 05:50 PM

col44mag's Flag is: USA

Krauser from Resident evil 4. His ex marine look is amazing and he's one hell of a boss.

Most hated is nathan hale from resistance fall of man. not that it wasnt a good game but there was no background information and he never spoke

"I hear vast screams followed by a vaster silence".

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 06:37 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by col44mag View Post
Most hated is nathan hale from resistance fall of man. not that it wasnt a good game but there was no background information and he never spoke
Someone would like a word with you.

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Good to see this thread come back. I've been playing a few older games on my PS3 and I have just a few questions now. To anyone who played army of two and kane and lynch, Who's your favourite of the two for each?

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-09, 10:20 PM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Favorites: Ratchet and Clank (yes you heard me...), Lucien Lachance From Oblivion, Sheogorath from Elderscrolls.

Hated: Manimarco (f^^kin slugs)

almost allof them from Elderscrolls... Im a wannabe Lore Master.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode