Games you love that go unnoticed - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-04-09, 10:18 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

I loved G-police I had it for the PC. It came free with are first proper PC was great fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-05-09, 06:59 AM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

I don't whether this went under the net, but I really love EndWar. I love strategy, but kept getting mullered because they had too many functions. It's not been as well received as other Clancy games, but it's great for people who love strategy but can't remember every single tech tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-05-09, 03:01 PM
Dominic240's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ill have to go with some of the first posts like Future cop LAPD, hogs of war and populous.
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-05-09, 07:46 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

How could I forget Hogs of War? That got me into strategy, and put a cheery, funny face on a subject that's often very grim and complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-05-09, 09:52 PM

Blind Cougar's Flag is: USA

Go Harvest Moon! Remember playing the original SNES one on an emulator a ways back. Never thought I'd spend so much time playing a farming game...

Fear the blindman!!! ::charges off::
Dude, wrong way
F*sck
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-09-09, 11:11 AM

WarBaby2's Flag is: Austria

Hey, G-police, I remember that. It was kinda nice, yea.

My favourite game of all times would be Planescape: Torment. It was by far the best RPG I ever played (better then even BG2), but it didn't get enough praise imo. The best underrated game I played recently was Clive Barkers: Jericho. Played though that one 3 times... still love it.^^

Best not so popular console games would be the Xenosaga series (1 and 3 in particual) followed by the Suikoden series (especially 1 and 5).

Always been a sucker for unnoticed games.^^

"Sisters, do not fear or falter, for HIS light awaits at the end of this purgatory. Let this day be the day of our wrath! Alas Arabella!!!"

The late Canoness Athena Innocentia of the Order of the Sacred Rose before the battle of Pyxis Secundus
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-20-09, 08:41 PM

psycho92's Flag is: England

dues ex, old pc/ps2 game was epic great for strategy shooter. pc version was a lot better, the sequal was also really good

I nearly hit a cat driving my car today.
Who on Earth taught a cat to drive?
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-23-09, 02:54 AM

Jack Jack's Flag is: Canada

I liked kind of any of the rare games (the developpers that made the original Donkey kong country)

But I don't see any anymore.

And I'm still waiting for the next platform DK game that is NOT playing unsing a bongo. Never had the chance to play with my favorite gorilla since DK 64 for want of a good game.

I liked Banjo Tooie too (Banjo kazooie II).

I was also a big fan of Super mario RPG: the legend of the seven stars.
Does Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga qualifies as unnoticed ?

Also, Jetforce Gemini was, perhaps, one of the only shooters I liked.

On a more recent note, I Think The godfather : Blackhand edition on the Wii is awesome beyond words.
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-09, 04:01 AM

FUZZTONE's Flag is: United Kingdom

Adventures of LoLo 1, 2 & 3 (Nes) - looks like a kids game. gets incredibly hard. melts your brain.

Busby in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (snes) - acrobatitic cat, aliens, balls of wool. fantastic nonesense!

Space Cruisade (msdos) - Blood angels, Ultramarines & Impirial Fists. what else can i say.

GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

!Some people say that he had a fist fight with an angry badger and won, while others say that he once tried to rugby tackle the pope. All we really know is his name. !FUZZTONE!

~My User Page~ + ~Fuzztone's Bitz & Bobz On The Cheap~
post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-09, 01:53 PM

aM | Gunslinger's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbatte View Post
From the old ps1 HOGS OF WAR voiced by Ric mayall this game had me in stitches and was great on multiplayer with a few beers.
Hogs of war was an A-mazing game had me in stiches as well...loved it...

I have a rendezvous with death, At some disputed barricade, it may be that he shall take my hand, and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, I have a rendezvous with death, and i to my pledged word am true, i shall not fail that rendezvous...

Quote:
I won't remove the thread. This is an example of how Heresy members should not act toward other forum members, and seriously, don't pull the free speech bullshit. You're free to say what I allow you to say.
- jezlad

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode