Ps3 vs. Xbox360 poll - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

View Poll Results: PS3 or XBOX 360?
PS3 rules! 14 41.18%
XBOX360 is best 20 58.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

Fenrakk101's Flag is: USA

Default Ps3 vs. Xbox360 poll

For the sake of many people, I have made Lord Reevan's thread into a poll.

I vote for the 360

My Adoptables
This is my YouTube page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 08:20 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Poll Eh?

Its a local forum, for local people, we don't want any Polls here.

Nah I'm just kidding, the polls allright.

I voted xbox btw, just with my barely functioning mind I seemed to think both League of Gentlemen and Rodney Dangerfield would work well together. Plus I have no fancy reasons for my choice other than I only own an xbox.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 09:57 PM

kaede's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ps3 <3

there is no one else for me.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-30-08, 10:10 PM
Tactless Tactician

Neither. Can't be arsed to pay for anything like that.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, Dune

The Swordsworn Chapter WAAAAAAGH! GOBSMASH
W: 1 T: 1 L: 6_________________W: 8 T:2 L:6
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-08, 12:50 AM

NerdyOgre254's Flag is: Australia

PS3 is for elitist tw@s, and we all know it.

On the subject of Rat Ogres:
But if we give them laser eyes and mounted guns, we'll have to bring in Clan Skryre, and everyone knows how much those limp-tailed snuff addicts overcharge.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-08, 11:02 AM

that's kind of a stupid thing to say. That's like me saying 360 is for poor fuckers and we all know it. I don't agree with that statement. It's an example. It's kind of funny you say that though seeing as the 360 has an "elite" version... It's elite! It's black and has big hardrive! Yet still breaks down.....

I'm for PS3 because
1. It has all the things 360 sells seperately built in. Buying those things seperately makes the 360 a lot more expensive.
2. Mine hasn't broken down yet. Got it on launch day.
3. First 360 I got on launch month failed 6 times in 18 months.... and the most annoying thing was when I sent it It was returned with nothing done to it.... It was red ringing still...
4. I bought another 360 last month that has apparently had all the faults sorted out. the main menu froze twice since I bought it.... While I have it in the most optimum position to keep it safe. Plus the controller didn't work properly straight out of the box.
5. Games cost the same and to me looks better on ps3. It has better shading compared to better colours from the 360 and I personally prefer that.
6. I like all round entertainment so the bluray with uncompressed sound means a lot to me as it makes my movie viewing so much better....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

Last edited by Lord Reevan; 12-01-08 at 12:43 PM.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-08, 11:40 AM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Okies now I'm awake again, there was a reason other than the fact I only own a 360. There are no exclusives of note on the PS3 as yet (and I stress yet,) that would make me purchase the system. However there are a few that are only on 360 that had they been PS3 only I would have probably gone and got one by now.

Slight differences in graphics and shading isn't enough for me to purchase a whole new system, exclusive games are the only reason and so far the PS3 exclusives have been pants as far as I'm concerned, MGS included.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-08, 12:47 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Xbox 360 for me, just for the range of games and Xbox live.

KF's Journey Through His Plastic Crack Addiction. 40k, Flames of War, Bolt Action, and more.

01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-08, 12:50 PM

Xbox live is easier to use and that makes it alright to pay for it. I've seen a lot of stuff about PS home and I'm looking forward to it though.... The range yes to an extent due to the high amount of dual platform games with only a few exclusives that impressed me

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-01-08, 05:31 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Neither. The original Xbox functions better than both of the next gens.

*prepares for the torrent of abuse*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode