Ps3 vs. Xbox360 poll - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

View Poll Results: PS3 or XBOX 360?
PS3 rules! 14 41.18%
XBOX360 is best 20 58.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-06-08, 08:42 PM

Hidemons's Flag is: Costa Rica

I don't mean this in an aggressive way but what are the pros of Xbox live compared to anything else?

Seems to be a selling point of the Xbox 360

Is fancy bread in the heart or in the head
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-07-08, 02:00 AM

H0RRIDF0RM's Flag is: USA

Xbox Live is pretty cool. It's definately had more time to establish itself while the Playstation Network has worked out alot of issues with online gaming over the last year. I'm still satified with Playstation Network since its smoother now and doesn't cost a dime to play. Free is a good selling point to me.

I've purchased all 3 Consoles since release dates, and have had a long time to play each one and compare them. The XBox 360 ruled 2007-into 2nd Quarter 2008. Unfortunately for the XBox 360 I feel that this Holiday season has been about the PS3.

PS3 Innovates where Xbox 360 repeats what works.

I mean who picked up Last Ranmant and after playing if for a few hours said, "Dear God if this was on the PS3 the game wouldn't be so damn laggy."

The Xbox 360 has already peaked while the PS3 has barely scratched the surface of its potential.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-07-08, 03:13 AM

Hidemons's Flag is: Costa Rica

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0RRIDF0RM View Post
Xbox Live is pretty cool. It's definately had more time to establish itself while the Playstation Network has worked out alot of issues with online gaming over the last year. I'm still satified with Playstation Network since its smoother now and doesn't cost a dime to play. Free is a good selling point to me.
What is "The Playstation Network?" though? I mean if I were to play Guns of the Patriots online or Call of Duty Modern Warefare on the PS3 there is nothing at all similar between the two.

Is fancy bread in the heart or in the head
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-11-08, 01:09 PM

I'd have to say the 360 mainly because it is way more common than the PS3. Not to mention generally cheaper. But I really don't care about what is better. Most of my friends play the 360 and thats more important than graphics or whatever. Xbox live is very cool too, but I have to say I hate how they turned the dashboard in to a Wii clone with avatars and all that crap. Though Live is very good for letting me play highly populated games with my mates.

The only thing better than blowing shit up is blowing shit up with your friends...and while drunk, of course.

Oddly enough if I play an online game drunk like Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4 I actually become an unstoppable killing force. Come on, my K/D ratio is around 2.5 in Halo 3 and I have 1200+ Warthog turret kills.

Last edited by Holmstrom; 12-11-08 at 01:11 PM.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-11-08, 07:47 PM

when in doubt, shoot!'s Flag is: Scotland

the 360 has definitely evolved as much as it can, while the ps3 goes from strength to strength, getting better by the day. No, honestly, everyday those inventive little japanese guys make even more cool stuff exclusive for the ps3. So step down microsoft, it's sony's time to shine.

Back to business!
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-11-08, 08:33 PM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrakk101 View Post
Frankly, the only thing that would be bad for the 360 id the RRoD. That, and we don't have Ratchet & Clank FToD :_(
yes the Ratchet and Clank series is probably one of the best and most addictive series I have ever played. It was the main reason I got the PS3.

Also XBox takes the cake for me, more games, better quality games, more online, and all my friends have one... its just better.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode