EvE Online - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-16-11, 10:00 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltim View Post
If/When I renew my PLEX, I demand promotion! Or I will shin kick you when I see you next
You did get promoted! I left old Emergence and made you CEO.

You might want to close the corp if/when you do and join the new one. But yes, you can have shiny director roles!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-17-11, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
There's still a fair few from what I can gather, but it's okay because Pandemic lose a few every week if all the propaganda and shit-slinging is to be believed. ;)

I try to stay out of nullsec politics though. I much prefer lowsec roaming or something.

On the upside, amongst other recent changes, learning skills have been removed and you now start with stats at 20/20/20/20/19. Any SP you had in learning skills has been reimbursed and you're free to put it into any skill/s you want. New players still have their two remaps too, and implants add to this as well. The result? No more 'it takes ages to get into the game!'

This also means that a person can be a competent tackler or skirmisher on day 1, which is brilliant from the point of view of someone who quite likes corrupting rookies into enjoying blowing things up! :D

It's just an alltogether better game with some of the recent improvements CCP have made. They're also very frequently releasing bugfix and player-suggested UI improvements.

I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say that there's never been a better time to start playing or to get back into playing than now.
Yeah I have heard about that, I almost feel cheated. Spent a month and a half grinding learning skills back when I started. And that was when you had to train the first level ones to lvl five before you could start on the second levels.

What are you doing in it now just pirating? Has never appealed to me, sure I like to blow things up but its too much of a pain moving equipment around. Wardecs and 0.0 are the way to play but the latter is ruined by blobs and titan spam now.

I always knew I was an unwanted child when my bathtoys were an electric toaster and an alarm clock radio.http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6067&dateline=1226929  578

Currently playing:
Venomspam Dark Eldar, Dragiowing, Russel Crowe and his purifier buddies, Space wolves, Heresy Worldeaters (Countas BA)
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-17-11, 05:08 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbo View Post
Yeah I have heard about that, I almost feel cheated. Spent a month and a half grinding learning skills back when I started. And that was when you had to train the first level ones to lvl five before you could start on the second levels.

What are you doing in it now just pirating? Has never appealed to me, sure I like to blow things up but its too much of a pain moving equipment around. Wardecs and 0.0 are the way to play but the latter is ruined by blobs and titan spam now.
Yeah, I hear ya, but think of it this way. Gallente BS 5 is easily attainable with those free sp! :D

As for what I'm doing, hisec troublemaking, more than anything. Wardecs, ninja-looting, griefing for cash and prizes...The usual!

Less than a week to a Curse now, then it's time for 0dps mission invasion :D. I can be reasoned with. The rats attacking the enemy's capless, tank-less dead ship, however, cannot.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode