EvE Online - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-11-11, 03:20 AM

Heh, funny you mention that... I decided not to play EVE again. Or any MMO for that matter. I need a break from video games indefinitely.

Thus consider my previous offers void.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 12:21 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Revived for the good of humanity.

Current player?
Bitter vet?
Never played before?

No time to start like the present!
My corporation has also recently been restarted, so if anyone wants someone to fly with and get to know the ropes, feel free to come on and join in the space pirate fun!

If you haven't before, join up! As always, I have 6 extended trial offers every month between my two accounts (That I don't pay anything for!) and I can probably get some money your way to help you start as a bonus.

The game has been massively improved over the last couple of expansions, so even if you've tried it before and couldn't get into it, it might be worth giving it another go.

NINJA EDIT: If you do want to join my corp, throw an in-game mail to Triple Entendre.
Want a trial? PM me here and I'll get you set up.

Last edited by WoRLoKKeD; 04-15-11 at 12:28 AM.
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 12:35 AM

I might take you up on the corp man, need a 40mil skill point miner/hauler? (One skill book away from jump freighters)
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 01:12 AM

Hmm. You're free to join up, but I can't promise you won't get shot at before long!
Me being me, I'm very pvp orientated and tend to attract the attention of wardecs before too long. ;)

Surely you can do better than a 2-bit troublemaker corp with that kind of skill backing, though! But if you feel like it, sure!

post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 01:16 AM

I'm just playing for the hell of it now man, i'm a BRUCE vet from the great war against BoB. I'm skilled up for a e-war frig also so i'm up for hunting and killing in small groups also.
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainFreeze View Post
I'm just playing for the hell of it now man, i'm a BRUCE vet from the great war against BoB. I'm skilled up for a e-war frig also so i'm up for hunting and killing in small groups also.
Oh dear god. It just gets better and better. :D

If you want to, feel free to send an in-game mail to Triple Entendre (or just apply via following his profile.)

I'll get it sorted. Trying to get back in contact with some old friends/corpies, too.

post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 09:00 AM

ashmo's Flag is: Australia

I can't get away from eve I stop playing then I can't seem to stay away! After seeing this thread Im gonna sign up again I can't wait for DUST 514 if it's anything like what's said and the trailer it's going to go off
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Revived for the good of humanity.

Current player?
Bitter vet?
Never played before?

No time to start like the present!
My corporation has also recently been restarted, so if anyone wants someone to fly with and get to know the ropes, feel free to come on and join in the space pirate fun!

If you haven't before, join up! As always, I have 6 extended trial offers every month between my two accounts (That I don't pay anything for!) and I can probably get some money your way to help you start as a bonus.

The game has been massively improved over the last couple of expansions, so even if you've tried it before and couldn't get into it, it might be worth giving it another go.

NINJA EDIT: If you do want to join my corp, throw an in-game mail to Triple Entendre.

Are there still a million and a half titans in game ??

I always knew I was an unwanted child when my bathtoys were an electric toaster and an alarm clock radio.http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6067&dateline=1226929  578

Currently playing:
Venomspam Dark Eldar, Dragiowing, Russel Crowe and his purifier buddies, Space wolves, Heresy Worldeaters (Countas BA)
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbo View Post
Are there still a million and a half titans in game ??
There's still a fair few from what I can gather, but it's okay because Pandemic lose a few every week if all the propaganda and shit-slinging is to be believed. ;)

I try to stay out of nullsec politics though. I much prefer lowsec roaming or something.

On the upside, amongst other recent changes, learning skills have been removed and you now start with stats at 20/20/20/20/19. Any SP you had in learning skills has been reimbursed and you're free to put it into any skill/s you want. New players still have their two remaps too, and implants add to this as well. The result? No more 'it takes ages to get into the game!'

This also means that a person can be a competent tackler or skirmisher on day 1, which is brilliant from the point of view of someone who quite likes corrupting rookies into enjoying blowing things up! :D

It's just an alltogether better game with some of the recent improvements CCP have made. They're also very frequently releasing bugfix and player-suggested UI improvements.

I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say that there's never been a better time to start playing or to get back into playing than now.

post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-16-11, 07:02 PM

Eviltim's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
If/When I renew my PLEX, I demand promotion! Or I will shin kick you when I see you next

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode