Whats your ultimate WHF moment whilst gaming - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-17-08, 10:45 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFatty View Post
COD4 and i threw a random grenade

it was hardcore so i got a triple team kill
had that happen too, my fav is when you see an ally start shooting through a wall so you join in and end up killing an ally that walked in there obliviouse to you shooting.

then theres the joy of priming a nade to throw through a window and just as you throw it an ally runs into you bumping you so the nade bounces back and kills the both of you, then u get blamed stupid DC

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-17-08, 10:47 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Cod4 getting 4 Collateral with Barrett and Deep Impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-28-08, 02:03 PM

Komrad's Flag is: Ireland

i got 1, was playin Burnout Revenge, was in first place on live match (last round so needed first to win game) and i crashed just b4 finish line, then just when i was bout 2 pass and win...this fucker comes boostin past me n goes right under my car without takein me down o_o i ask you....WTF!

I am the proud pocessor of a dwindling sanity..but theres no time for such talk! I have a universe to master!
-puts on explorer hat and mounts random bear-
yip yip sasha!
-bear slowly turns around and glares-
-distant screams of agony are heard off camera
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-12-08, 02:27 AM
is going to DISNEY LAND

khorneflake's Flag is: USA

umm sheeptag clan war. me vs 4 ppl when all my clan had to go

i rt for 24:27 and guess what? a "noob" golems me and STwu is disbanded cause my f-ing team wasnt there!!!!!

http://host71690.123flashchat.com/TalkWargaming/
Pop a cold one and join us in the TalkWargaming flaschat!
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-17-08, 02:39 PM

Legolastom's Flag is: England

For some reason I have been getting shot behind walls a lot lately in Halo matchmaking, and my bullets occasionally just donít hit people for some reason.

I have a green connection and usually have the best connection out of the groups I am in, so I have no idea why the game is being so bullshitty lately.

Also trying to use rockets in Halo but getting screwed over by auto aim (Which you canít turn off).
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-18-08, 08:31 PM

hells_fury's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolastom View Post
Also trying to use rockets in Halo but getting screwed over by auto aim (Which you canít turn off).
you can turn it off, every game autoaim is in i t can be turned off or there would be millions of frustrated people.

as for me yesterday in cod waw, i was playing TDM on seelow when the enemy team called in the dogs so i bolted to the water tower and scaled it, looking down with my springfield i seen a doggy so i thought id shoot it. linning it up and next thing i know the dogs leapt the entire way up to me and trying to bite me, luckily it failed but it did scare the shit outa me. for people that dont play cod waw just imagine a water tower and how tall they are and thats how far that f****** dog leapt

a warning on a crossbow

'It is a serious piece of killing equipment and should not be purchased by children under the age of 9. '

if your bored my MSN is hells_fury@live.com, add me and ill talk with anyone :p

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-03-09, 05:56 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

There are dogs in CoD5? That's kick ass!

Anywho, I was playing a game of Capture the Flag on Valhalla (Halo 3), and one of my buddies decides to add all sorts of vehicles into the game (This is a custom), and I was driving a Brute Chopper across the river near the radio tower/Mongoose spawn, when the front of the Chopper simply wedges in the ground. Seriously. Just smacks headlong into the riverbed and stays there. I try shooting, backing up, going forward, nothing works. And as soon as I get out of the Chopper, it explodes, killing me. Suicide!

Good times....
-Dirge

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring

Last edited by Dirge Eterna; 01-03-09 at 01:53 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode