Vote for Worst Game Ever! - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinman82 View Post
I vote for anything on the wii
I disagree. There are some good games on the Wii. In fact, some games that are available on multiple systems are at their best on the Wii. Call of Duty 3 for the Wii was one of my favorite games of all time, and I still haven't gotten tired of playing some of the Wii Sports minigames. True, some of the games are down there with the worst ones, but there are still really good games for the Wii.

The worst game ever? Hmmmmmm, 97% of the games based off of movies.

Sig made by Tau Chaotix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 03:44 AM

For everyone complaining about the halo sequals, I ask you: WTF?
In the first halo, the pistol was better than the assault rifel, and you complain about them taking out the AS rifel? What they did was make the pistols equivelent the main wepon of the unsc, because it was better than the assault rifel, IE: The battle rifel, and they made the assault rifels equivelent a secondary roll, but dual wieldable to mitagate their comparative low firepower, IE: the SMG Nothing is more fun than playing to 150 kills on lockout with swords and shottys. Halo 3 admitedly was meh. Brutes were to easy, or they had super chef status and were to hard. Exept on anything lower than legendary, then they were all to easy. The spiker was compleatly unnesisary. And they ruined the sword in so many ways.

Worst game ever? Guitar hero. I did price research, and yes, despite the fact every GH fan denies it you can get a guitar for the price of gutar hero and "Guitar"

Oh and anyonw who diss Final Fantasy can go to hell.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
post #63 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

NerdyOgre254's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Galus View Post
As for all of yall who say Dead Rising is the WGE, lighten up! That game did exactly what it was supposed to do; let middle class people rampage through a mall full of breakable TVs and decapitatable "people!" Don't take the game too seriously :p Besides, once you got Disembowel, the game practically played itself.
Double Lariat is awesome too.
the game was just unbelievably difficult for the first 5 or 6 times i played through it. WGE? no. Hardest Game Ever? yes, probably.

On the subject of Rat Ogres:
But if we give them laser eyes and mounted guns, we'll have to bring in Clan Skryre, and everyone knows how much those limp-tailed snuff addicts overcharge.
post #64 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 11:14 PM
The Hebrew Hammer

The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Deschain View Post
Final Fantasy VII and all of its descendants.

This really is blasphemy. I have to admit, FFVII isn't my favorite, but all the same...

Final Fantasy X happens to be one of my assorted addictions, though.

I maintain my position that "Jim Henson's Muppet Adventures in Las Vegas" or some such shit is the worst video game of all time. See Somethingawful.com's video game reviews, particulary in the ROM pit... you can experience their horridness first-hand since it's all abandonware at this point.

ASK ME HOW TO GET 20% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!
My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

post #65 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-26-08, 02:13 AM

Oh god... FFX... Save us all.
They are called final fantasy because they are suposed to be about the end of a world. They shouldnt have sequals. (As a premptive measure, yes I liked advent children, but only because it gave us some cool looks at the chars fighting in better graphics)

Oh, and I remembered this one today. Kingdom hearts chain of memories. It had a good story, good graphics for its system, and was somewhat fun. But the combat system was so unbelievably stupid.
Allow me to explain; You have a deak of cards, each card has a number, 0-9, and does somthing specific to that card (You can and often will have multiple copies of the same card) If you and your oponent both play a card, ehoever has the lowest number looses their card for the rest of the battle. You can combine 3 cards and add the numbers together, and use them one after another without pawsing to re-aim, witch often leads to an epic miss.
This was in real time.
Yes REAL TIME
It was by far some of the most wasted potential I've ever seen...

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."

Last edited by Col. Schafer; 11-26-08 at 02:18 AM.
post #66 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-26-08, 03:35 AM
The Omnipotent

CaptainFatty's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman 007 View Post
Life itself. There are some theories that life is just a large game of the Sims, and this installment was the one EA royally fucked up.
yeah, EA screwed up big time here

except food and 4chan

I am the devourer of worlds and the plunderer of planets. I am the bane of races, the destroyer of intelligence. I am the omnipotent and you will all bow before me.
post #67 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-26-08, 06:08 AM Thread Starter

NerdyOgre254's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Schafer View Post
They are called final fantasy because they are suposed to be about the end of a world. They shouldnt have sequals. (As a premptive measure, yes I liked advent children, but only because it gave us some cool looks at the chars fighting in better graphics)
Hate to burst your bubble there, but it was originally called Final Fantasy because Square was producing it as a last-ditch attempt to survive as a company.

On the subject of Rat Ogres:
But if we give them laser eyes and mounted guns, we'll have to bring in Clan Skryre, and everyone knows how much those limp-tailed snuff addicts overcharge.
post #68 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-26-08, 07:11 AM

Exitus_10's Flag is: New Zealand

Yeah about the movie thing, ever played ET the game......God there are no words in the entirety of this realm or that of the black tongues of the warp which can describe the utter suckiness of this terrible game. My dad had a copy with his old Atari system, and through some twisted fate i ended up playing this when I was high with a couple of mates.....now i understand why this game pretty much started the 80's gaming market collapse and is to blame for gaming tech being behind by like a decade or two....Damn Scott Harshaw!!!! I demand satisfaction!

There is no intelligence. Only degrees of Idiocy.
post #69 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-26-08, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Schafer View Post
Nerdyogre's right. Square was going bankrupt so they made one last game, kind of a goodbye thingy and it was successful. They are not sequels of each other. Every one of them had seperate stories apart from X-2 and the FF7 expansiony things(some on phones and the like)

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #70 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-26-08, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Schafer

Hate to burst your bubble there, but it was originally called Final Fantasy because Square was producing it as a last-ditch attempt to survive as a company.

I stand by opinion. I just dont have a cool way of putting it anymore.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode