Vote for Worst Game Ever! - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-10-08, 07:06 AM
The Hebrew Hammer

The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA

Nothing previously posted even approached the shittiness (with perhaps the previously-mentioned "WWF: In Your House") that could be considered the worst game ever. Allow me to direct your attention here: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/rom-pit/. Any of these games could potentially sieze that epic title of "Worst Game of All Time."

ASK ME HOW TO GET 20% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!
My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-10-08, 07:50 AM

SpaNNerZ's Flag is: Australia

Im going to defend the lego games here, as lego is one of the reason I got into warhammer, out grew lego but still wanted to build models and stuff so friends, from primary school and such were switching over as did I.

As for the worst game, I am right behind downing Halo 2, namely from the fact that Ive tried and tried but I just end up putting it down and wandering off, the only good time for Halo 2 is multiplayer with some friends where I become the laughing stock cause I just run round blowing up stuff, like last time, plasma grenade stuck to my face...... wasnt funny at the time!

peace out

On the internet, the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents.
post #43 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-10-08, 10:58 AM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Yea Halo 2 had to have one of the worst SP campaigns I have played in a FPS. It was so good damn boring same with Halo 3. I like Halo 3 mp but the SP in all halo games was so boring. Even halo 1 where you just start going though the same levels.
post #44 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 01:30 PM

Camaris's Flag is: Belgium

Unreal 2: Crappy storyline. I hated the main charcter(s). Too short. Too few enemies.
Transformers: Serves me right for buying a game based off a movie. They always suck. (And the movie wasn't that great either.)
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos:

Lemartes is the ugliest model there is.
The constant use of him via the "counts as" rule is sickening and borders on power gaming.
Why do you think there's a normal Chaplain in the army list?
SCREW LEMARTES!
post #45 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 03:54 PM

Alexander Darkblade's Flag is: USA

I'd have to say the WORST game i have ever played EVER that was advertised was EArth and Beyond, 10 bucks a month and i was killing high level ships in one hit at level one, it was so stupid. I QUIT after 5 minutes of pwning the crap out of the high level players.

"The Knights are broken, the Renegades are defeated, there remains only one truth to our order... Vengeance"
Chaos Lord Darkblade, Darksteel Disciples
post #46 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 05:12 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

oh yea forgot about Mark of Chaos damn that was a train wreck. I was a mod on there forums and had quite alot of acess to the Namco team. Well they talked to me on msn and stuff and the amout of lies that came out of them was outstanding.
The game could have been great if they did what they said they where going to do and if they had listened to the damn beta testers.

Last edited by Talos; 11-12-08 at 07:54 PM.
post #47 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 07:12 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

I repeat.
Daikatana

post #48 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 07:25 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Aye but thats a tough one WoRLoKKeD, that game is so bad that most of us didn't even play it, so we didn't experience how bad it actually was. We just heard the tales from the odd player sitting around the fire lamenting the horrors of what they had witnessed.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #49 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 09:53 PM
The Omnipotent

CaptainFatty's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseMarine View Post
Well Chris I have advice... dont buy Halo 3, its the exact same thing. It's alright with the changeable armor and everything, but it's essentially the same... sorry if noone else feels the same way... You and Dark and arent alone in your loathing I assure you.
dunno about that. watch some halo 3 mythbusters videos and you will see how good that game is. i thought it sucked untill i watched them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sinkoran View Post
assassins creed nuff said
no. just no. AC is probably the best game ive ever played.

as for worst games? racing games. they are all the same (except wipeout which is awesome). who wants to drive a virtual car on a virtual road?

I am the devourer of worlds and the plunderer of planets. I am the bane of races, the destroyer of intelligence. I am the omnipotent and you will all bow before me.
post #50 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 12:32 AM

Assassin's creed was pretty bad, as was bloodrayne and the sequel...but yeah.
Soulstorm.

Even patched this game is inferior to Dark crusade.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode