Vote for Worst Game Ever! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 04:36 PM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Love all the people complaining about Dead Rising... it isnt that bad, if you actually know how to play a game... which I presume some of you dont.

Worst game of all time... I dunno there are alot of very bad ones...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

I agree with you NoiseMarine; I don't know what some of you are talking about when it comes to Dead Rising. I beat that thing on a normal TV, got an A rating, and then went and beat the next mode (which was an utterly awesome concept just because it then became like playing a second game.)

One of the worst games in my opinion, homeworld two; it was fun to a point mind you, but that point was way to short. You had to play very well from the very start in story mode or else you were going to struggle throughout the entire story mode. (Not like the original homeworld or cataclysm, where a number of aproaches to those games could be made to win.)

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #23 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 04:59 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by willofdeath View Post
Dynasty Warriors 3+ they are the most repetitive games of all time. I can play it for fifteen minutes then I feel a strong desire to hack off my limbs with the rustiest saw I can find. Sadly every year or so round my birthday I play it for that said 15 minutes. Its like I forget how terrible it is. Fuck Mousou.
*Stops, shakes fists with rage, considers the ban hammer and walks away from the post.*

Seriously though, I respectfully disagree with you on all points, perhaps slightly in your favour on 4, but I disagree especially after DW6 came out. Its 100% better than earlier games in character and level design, just need more total characters back now.
Although I should stress being into the era makes a huge difference, and I love the games for as much as whats in them as the game itself. I Do disagree with the comments made by mags on its repetative, thus it deserves 50% score.
I'm thinking they don't play fps much then, or to be frank virtually any game, I can't think of many where the game isn't repetative in someway.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #24 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 05:07 PM
Banned
CommanderAnthor's Flag is: Canada

LEGO VIDEO GAMES SUCK!

It's as if lego realized no one wants to play with god damn toy blocks since the 1980's so it's time to move onto technology.
post #25 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 05:15 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderAnthor View Post
LEGO VIDEO GAMES SUCK!

It's as if lego realized no one wants to play with god damn toy blocks since the 1980's so it's time to move onto technology.
I'd rather play with the blocks, as I think most people would......and probably still do

post #26 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 05:22 PM
Banned
CommanderAnthor's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
I'd rather play with the blocks, as I think most people would......and probably still do
Your not alone, I find the games so pointless.
post #27 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 06:00 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseMarine View Post
Love all the people complaining about Dead Rising... it isnt that bad, if you actually know how to play a game... which I presume some of you dont.

Worst game of all time... I dunno there are alot of very bad ones...
Well i do know how to play games, maybe you meant if you actually know how to play it. I just dont like it as I thought it could have been alot better. I am not a fan of timed games I like to play at my own pace.
As I said it is not the worst game I have played it, it was just one of the most annoying
post #28 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
I am not a fan of timed games I like to play at my own pace.
With Dead Rising, its alright to play at your own pace; the game isn't designed for you to be able to help everyone until several playthroughs in which you have almost completely leveled up. (If you save a moderate amount of people and defeat a decent number of psycho's then its very easy to get the A ending.)

The early scoops are a pain in regards to time, but if you can get a decent grip on those then the later ones are not trouble at all. (Beat Carlito the first time and then beat the clown and save the janitor to reveal the hidden passage. It helps speed things up so much.)

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #29 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 07:15 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Am I really going to have to be the one to dirty myself by typing the word "Daikatana"?

post #30 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 11:41 PM

beenburned's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderAnthor View Post
LEGO VIDEO GAMES SUCK!

RAAAAAAGE

Man, Lego star wars was absolute genius. Who the hell cared if it was easy, there was crap to do and it was inane fun. I've not had a chance to play Indy or the batman one, but I can't see why they'd be any worse, although I doubt they'd be any better either.

Also, I remember lego racers being quite good fun.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode