Vote for Worst Game Ever! - Page 14 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 135 (permalink) Old 03-07-09, 10:18 PM

Nemesis-The-Warlock's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtq View Post
Did the amstrad version have the same nasty graphics? and just what were you supposed to do with the eye poking mini game at the console?
the graphics were surprisingly far, far better (it was a french company and they managed to get much better out of the amstrads then anyone else ever did).

I can't actually remember much about that game, all I remember is how long it took to work out co-ordinates and how it took even longer to figure out how to transport aliens, I think part of the reason I loved it was that I had never seen anything like it before.

I think part of the reason it was so odd was because it was french,
there was a game that company later released called
purple saturn day that was a mixture of those decathlon style joystick waggling games/ captain blood and a particularly bad acid based trip

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 135 (permalink) Old 03-07-09, 10:33 PM
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster

Death Shroud's Flag is: England

A lot of these "worst games" mentioned here are just overated games and no by no means the worst. If you want genuinely bad games try playing the likes of:-

E.T. on the Atari VCS

Rise of the Robots - a beat em up so bad that when you jumped over your opponents head you then couldn't attack each other as they only had the animation for facing in one direction

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero - Imagine Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat 2. No imagine you took his sprite, animation and moves and placed them DIRECTLY into a shit platform game.

Remember this a "worst game" thread not a "I think this game is overated thread"
post #133 of 135 (permalink) Old 03-08-09, 01:20 PM

bishop5's Flag is: United Kingdom

Rise of the Robots... haha I remember that. Kinda wish I didn't... Looked nice tho.

Tactica: Infantry Platoons
Quote:
Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch.
Orson Welles
Forum Rules
post #134 of 135 (permalink) Old 03-09-09, 06:00 AM Thread Starter

NerdyOgre254's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Shroud View Post
Rise of the Robots - a beat em up so bad that when you jumped over your opponents head you then couldn't attack each other as they only had the animation for facing in one direction
that really is atrocious.

On the subject of Rat Ogres:
But if we give them laser eyes and mounted guns, we'll have to bring in Clan Skryre, and everyone knows how much those limp-tailed snuff addicts overcharge.
post #135 of 135 (permalink) Old 03-10-09, 04:39 PM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

I'm not sure about this as I have traded it in and haven't played it for god knows how many years. But from what I can remember, Grand Theft Auto 2 for the PS1 was a bad game. The graphics were crap the gameplay was crap basically the whole game was crap. But I haven't played it for 4-5 years now I can't remember it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode