Vote for Worst Game Ever! - Page 12 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 135 (permalink) Old 12-19-08, 02:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Reevan View Post
I've never seen any scars on him though so I don't fully believe that. he's a good rapper just sometimes in some songs he sounds like he's muttering... ould be I wasn't listening well though
Likely one of the upsides of being worth lots and lots of money, you can afford to remove some of those nasty scars if you really want to. (I don't care at all for rap nor the people that sing it, so I really wouldn't know what the left side of his face looks like, having only seen images of the right side.)

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 135 (permalink) Old 12-21-08, 12:15 AM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
Likely one of the upsides of being worth lots and lots of money, you can afford to remove some of those nasty scars if you really want to. (I don't care at all for rap nor the people that sing it, so I really wouldn't know what the left side of his face looks like, having only seen images of the right side.)
As I've heard others *cough* say *cough* after surviving gunshot wounds: "Doesn't mean I'm a tough bastard--just means the other guy needs to go back to the range!"

On a serious note... I think there's games out there that should not be (okay, why spend time catching digital fish, when you could go catch real ones, for about the same level of excitement--but again, I do live in Wyoming where that is quite a viable option, so I suppose I'm biased there), as well as games that a lot of people dog on that I thought were pretty decent (Phantasy Star Universe, anyone?).

If there is a niche, rest assured that someone will fill it.

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."
post #113 of 135 (permalink) Old 12-21-08, 01:06 AM

Trandoshanjake's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Schafer View Post
I have one word for you.

Starcraft.

No matter how bad Blizard gets, it will always be redeemed by starcraft.

PS: STARCRAFT 2!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT FUKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have three words for YOU, my friend!

Dawn of War.

Best TBS ever, I used to play starcraft, but DoW II will decidedly kick SCII in the pants.
post #114 of 135 (permalink) Old 12-21-08, 02:19 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

BLASPHEMY! Trandoshanjake! I name you a heretic in the eyes of Blizzard, and all it's affiliates! May fat, ignorant, gamer n00bs Zergling Rush your soul!!!!

(just kidding, I am however a long-time SC geek, so I'm a bit biased...)

On a slightly less insane note, I now think that the Call of Duty series is the object of my hatred. The AI in CoD5 is crap. You'd think after seeing your buddies get mowed down by one guy with a shotgun you'd at least take cover, rather then get off one shot with your bolt-action POS before I shoot it, and most of your torso, off. I do like, however, the intense amounts of body-parts-flying-off when compared to previous CoD titles. I enjoy finding a pair of feets in an otherwise deserted street, and wondering "Where did those feets come from?".

I then look up and see the feets-less German on a balcony above me, and laugh.
-Dirge

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #115 of 135 (permalink) Old 12-21-08, 04:04 AM

Combatmuffin's Flag is: USA

Suikoden 4 (though I don't know of ANYBODY else who has played the Suikoden series other than Steel Rain). He only made it an hour, put it back in the case and took it back to the store.

No IDEA what he was supposed to do - this is a story-driven game, people. You gotta...you know...TELL the story...
post #116 of 135 (permalink) Old 12-22-08, 10:28 PM

shenmue 2 without playing shenmue 1. I had to do something that was told to you from the earlier game, I had all the collectibles already because they were collected in the previous game and I had a sword hilt in my pocket without an explanation. hah?!

after playinf shenmue 1 it gets good though....

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #117 of 135 (permalink) Old 01-09-09, 07:19 AM

Hidemons's Flag is: Costa Rica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trandoshanjake View Post
And I have three words for YOU, my friend!

Dawn of War.

Best TBS ever, I used to play starcraft, but DoW II will decidedly kick SCII in the pants.
yea ok, what ever you say friend.

* don't look him in the eyes*

Is fancy bread in the heart or in the head
post #118 of 135 (permalink) Old 01-09-09, 10:21 AM
Banned

All Final Fantasy games they are all the same and evryone who plays them, is denying one fact you all say Halo is the same for all 3, take a look thesame thing you complain about it I can complain about FF except we haven't been milked of our money for 15 odd different TITLED games that have a diff character world and same story in the end.
post #119 of 135 (permalink) Old 01-09-09, 10:27 AM
Banned

There is a worse game than this, it's like a sports tram amanger game you manage a soccer/football( he real name of it) club and just buy and cut players while like doing paper or stuff = boring.
post #120 of 135 (permalink) Old 01-09-09, 12:50 PM

Wraithian's Flag is: USA

I don't mind the FF series. Okay, other than 9. Cartoon garbage, cat-tailed little son of a... I digress... The series has been famous for either testing limitations on new platforms, or pushing the boundries of what older platforms can do. And, they do it well. But yeah, I have to agree--they seriously need some help with the plots. They do seem to be the same ol' recycled stories just set in a new period in time with different summoning names (espers, aeons, you get the idea).

Halo was cool, when it was just Halo. Halo 3 depressed me. The graphics were definately not what I was expecting on a next-gen system. They could have done much better.

Let me summarize the Halo franchise in three sentences. *clears throat*

Run around, shoot shit before it shoots you (covenant).
Run around, shoot shit before it eats your face (flood).
Run around, shoot the parents of the 12 year old who keeps screaming on the goddamn mic (multiplayer).

Of course, the above should be taken with some humor. I mean really, not all flood want to eat your face...

Level me up! I, too, wish to storm the lands of mortals reaping what is truly mine...but for now, I am but a wee spot of energy...

Clicky!

"I embrace death without fear as I embrace life without regret."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode