Dragon Age; Inquisition - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-14, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Dragon Age; Inquisition

Getting a bit excited about this. Can't wait to play through. Ive missed quite a lot of the news about the game so as to avoid spoilers, but this is a Release day purchase for me.

The CGI trailers are amazing, and I'm just now putting in my info into the Dragon Age Keep Beta (essentially, it allows you to port your stories over from Dragon Age; Origins/2 in a sort of card game/comic book style thing).

Loved Bioware, was disappointed a little bit with DA2's disjointedness, but this... fuck yahs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-14, 04:32 PM

iamtheeviltwin's Flag is: USA

Just finished DA:2...while not as epic as Origins it was a decent game and left the story line set up in a great place for the new game.

I have a pre-purchase of this that will be waiting on launch day...can't wait.

Servants of the Laughing God (Harlequin Themed Eldar Army)
First Eastern Mirage Corps (C:SM)
I am the Evil Project Log (All my work since restarting the hobby)
The Crusade of Morr (WFB Empire Battle Reports)
Dem Bones (Dice Rolling Program)
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-14, 06:51 PM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

DA: Origins for me is one of my all time favourite games. I thought DA2 sucked. This, just want it so bad. Normally it would be a day 1 purchase but I'll be ignoring the Internet until I get it for my birthday as a present to myself in December.

Really hope those of you that get it, enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-14, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Vaz

I'll do my best not to spoil anything for you Loli ;) Nothing worst than those who can't keep their fingers busy (you're on the internet, there's always something) enough to not spoil. Just found out one of my favourite LP'ers (Gopher) is going to be playing it, so will get to watch him.

Any particular tactics? I'm thinking of taking a Male Qunari Mage, and Iron Bull (Qun on Qun history, I'd love to hear their banter), Dorian (that tashe - or Solas, man, the few abilities we've seen are cool as hell), and who couldn't love Varric (that, and I need a Rogue, and the other two I'm not a fan of).

Seriously hoping that the Qunari mage is a Tal-Vashoth.

Quote:
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-14, 09:29 PM

Myen'Tal's Flag is: USA

This is a pre-order for me as well, Dragon Age:Origins is a spectacular game, never finished DA:2, though. I'm stuck between making an Elf Warrior or a female Qunari Mage(which I'm going to try and make look like a D&D character from a book ). Sometimes I like to use parties made up of only warriors and cleave my way through everything(especially in the Deep Roads for Origins ), so I may try to do that on some epic missions. Cassandra, Blackwall, and Vivenne sound like a good team, but I'll have to experiment with everyone.

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
-Glen Cook, The Black Company

Tales of Heroism and Bravery, in the 41st Millennium and the Old World. Perhaps some Realm Gate Wars in the future .

Gods' Hall (Completed)
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=161618

The New Word (Completed)
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=121879
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-14, 11:29 PM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

Pre-order for me as well. Been looking forward to this coming out for awhile now. Havn't really read up too much on it as I don't want to spoil the game, but what I did read about is the open worldness of it. Like they are taking a page from Elder scrolls.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-15-14, 10:40 AM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

cool. although i'm not gonna dig it until a couple of years, i can tell my gf will enjoy this. Also, trailer music was piece of shit...

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-15-14, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
Vaz

Better than this is the new shit.

Fucking hell that was horrendous for a trailer, and thats coming from a fan manson and dragon age.

Quote:
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-15-14, 11:39 AM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

ahahah i guess they where trying to tell us something??

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 02:03 PM

iamtheeviltwin's Flag is: USA

Prelim Reviews are all coming in pretty good (in the high 8-low 9 range from most of the big sites). Main campaign looks like it will take 80+ hours, with the ability to continue to explore and complete quests after that. Spent way too much time this weekend watching playthroughs of the prologue...

As for my plan...I am leaning warrior or rogue. Just not enough of a mage fan, and I like the dwarves who can't do mages anyway. But I want to look more closely at the skill trees before I make that final determination.

Servants of the Laughing God (Harlequin Themed Eldar Army)
First Eastern Mirage Corps (C:SM)
I am the Evil Project Log (All my work since restarting the hobby)
The Crusade of Morr (WFB Empire Battle Reports)
Dem Bones (Dice Rolling Program)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode