Warhammer Online Vidieo. HOT - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-27-08, 06:20 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

The video is awesome, one of the best opening Cinematics I've seen for a game, probably helps its Warhammer themed though.

As to Wrath of Khaine, I'd take into account your where playing Beta code if I was you, the game you played at GD's weeks ago has already been over hauled with a update on the combat system, and various other touches. Plus if you didn't like WoW, odds on MMO's aren't for you anyways, it'd be like some one handing me a controller for Need for Speed or some such trash car game and saying yeah dude play it you'll love it.

Basically my advice to anyone is to wait on the reviews and if you can, try it for yourself when it launches. From all the NDA reports I've seen, vids I've watched and chats with people I rate who have played other MMO's this game is going to be above and beyond anything else out there.

Plus its Warhammer!!!

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-27-08, 06:23 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

I love the squigs on it. Bare funny. I want to see a video of a White Lion though =( And hopefully you'll be able to participate in such sieges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-28-08, 01:14 AM

Shamrok's Flag is: USA

I have to say the video is stunning i can only hope that the game is as good as people say it is and that i can start playing soon

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-29-08, 07:21 PM Thread Starter

Judas Masias's Flag is: USA

I just was watching X-Play on G4 and found out that Mark of Chaos 2 will not only be comming out for PC but X Box 360 and PS 2 as well and will also come with Mark of Chaos 1.

Space Wolves: Wins-24 Loss-6 Draw-7
My Conversions
Bjorn the Fellhanded Conversion:http://blog.spikeybits.com/2010/09/c...ll-handed.html
Plastic Abaddon Conversion:http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=70426
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-30-08, 05:56 PM

PsychoXeno's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of Khaine View Post
Well, bad news for everyone. While it looks decent, the gameplay for Age of Reckoning blows. I played it multiple times at GD Chicago, and each time I was more upset with it. It kinda blew a bag of dicks, honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii in Space View Post
The video is awesome, one of the best opening Cinematics I've seen for a game, probably helps its Warhammer themed though.

As to Wrath of Khaine, I'd take into account your where playing Beta code if I was you, the game you played at GD's weeks ago has already been over hauled.......etc.

As Druchii said, it has been overhauled. I was in the last phase of closed Beta and the preveiw weekend and now I am in the most recent phases of Open Beta (that starts on the 9th) and I can tell you that the last patch or 2 the game has pretty much changed. I HATE WoW completely and UTTERLY. But I have nothing but praise for WAR.

My first session in Closed Beta was great but felt like something somewhere was lacking. I thought maybe combat...maybe the performance (CB is locked into medium low graphics)...and I also felt that stability was an issue. There were plenty of other minor things that I kinda felt needed to be delt with. But, three days before Closed Beta ended they patched the client and fixed the servers. When I logged on it was like a brand new game. Everything was smoother, more responsive and there was little to no lag and no crashes.

There were still issues with the pets pathing and a few other things, but they promised to fix it before Live. The Dev. Team keeps the community up to date on most the stuff they do. I have never seen such a friendly, honest and involved Dev. Team for a game. They go out of their way to post in the community forums to squash rumors and bring forward news and other stuff, as well as BS around sometimes.

Lists of admitted shortcomings and fixes:

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/for...ad.php?t=63427

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/for...ad.php?t=67557

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode