Warcraft 3 Exp - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-17-07, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Anphicar's Flag is: USA

Warcraft 3 Exp

Not WoW, just Warcraft, The Frozen Throne.

Anyone play this other classic Blizzard game? I just bought it and love it, but i rather stink at it.

Would love to play!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-07, 03:16 AM

I tried to like it. I did. I also tried to get decent at it, but the AI was just too friggin' hard. They'd just rush you in like 8 minutes with a level five hero and Tier 3 units. I gave up after that.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-07, 04:16 AM
Banned

The AI was too hard? Unless you were playing at the highest level it isn't that tough, and I'm the sort who despises micromanagement.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-07, 07:41 PM

There was a patch that retooled difficulty if I remember correctly, also the transition to Frozen Throne introduced the Easy.

I'd completely forgot about those details when I made that post.

The thing I've always hated about Blizzard is that their games are always polished to hell. They're so tightly coded and well designed, but they never really do anything. Anything new that is. Nowadays, there are games superior to Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft. (Titan Quest, Dawn of War, and Rise of Legends)

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-07, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Anphicar's Flag is: USA

True though , the AI is crazy ahrd even when hit points are lowered and set on easy. (Well, im also just starting it.)

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 03:53 AM

frozen throne

i really like it my favourite things on battlenet was tower defence and hero line wars, i cant play anymore cos we lost the cd code.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 04:02 AM

warcraft 3

i really liked the game. hero line wars!!!!!! but disk got snapped so cant play, im gonna buy it again when i can
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-04-08, 04:34 AM

Morgal's Flag is: Canada

well i beta'd it and got on blizzards lists of testers so i also tested wow, wow expension and iwhat ever comes out next...

i never did buy it since i had already played so much multi player, dl'd the single player hack played it and unistalled.

i do have war3 classic if you want to play.

Yeah, well the Space Marines never dropped forty thousand feet in a drop pod WITHOUT power armor.
-Lt.Hperon of the Olympian 125th "Hell Troopers"[KIA]
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-08-08, 05:54 PM

I played war 3 I had a cracked copy, so wouldnt let me play online id imagine its good?

They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So it shall be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh.

- Roboute Guilliman on the Space Marines

stick and stones will break my bones..but words will hurt forever
- J.D, Scrubs
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-08-08, 06:38 PM

Morgal's Flag is: Canada

well it use to be.
I'm a bit odd, i like the game better thn the custom maps.
but now it's mostly tower defence, hero wars and dota. there a nice break but no one seems to play the games anymore.

the expansion may be diffrent simply because there is more people. Also the AI is cake although i admit after 3 years i lost to it my first game. It really rewards agressive leveling of your hero.

Personally i liked humans best. Best hero's imo, and good units end game and able to switch fast. although i miss not having starfall.
i also really need to learn to use the dwarf stun ability(heck get him as a third hero his ston can mess up other hero's all for 500g.)
(i usually run high level arch mage with a pally.)

Yeah, well the Space Marines never dropped forty thousand feet in a drop pod WITHOUT power armor.
-Lt.Hperon of the Olympian 125th "Hell Troopers"[KIA]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode