Biggest annoyance during Online Play? - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-03-08, 04:13 PM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

Im a CSS Player, 1 gripe with it, Being accused of cheating because some idiot clan cant take you on.

This equals = Steam ID on league databases so banned from all major servers and the gripe of having to send screen prints with time and date displayed of every file in your game.

I have become quite well known with admins on some leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-05-08, 11:16 AM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

I really hate when people start breathing into their mic, or holding a conversation with someone in the same room as them with their mic on. So much so that I just turn my headphones all the way down instead of listening to some prepubescent yank redneck tell me he's going to a** f*** my mother whilst breathing asthmaticly into the mic.

I play CoD4 a lot, and while I hate campers as a rule, if you're using a sniper rifle IT'S NOT CAMPING! It's sniping.

KF's Journey Through His Plastic Crack Addiction. 40k, Flames of War, Bolt Action, and more.

01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 09-05-08 at 11:18 AM.
post #33 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-06-08, 10:07 PM

Dies Irae's Flag is: France

Location: In space, targeting you with plasma cannons. (Actually I am from France)
some annoying things on Battle.net(Warcraft III)

-lagg: always someone lagging(sometimes me), it stops the game a few moments and then you dont know what's going on: have you benn killed? is your ennemy dead? dis you won a duel? did this fu**** level of creeps passed your defences?

-leavers: 1rst rule in W3: NEVER leave. Even if you lose, DONT leave. If the host says"Plz leave the game, it will be better for the rest of the team, then you can leave the game. Some leavers are quitte annoying: leaving during game start, leaving during a duel(hero wars), leaving if you are grey(wintermaul)...

I didn't play enough WoW to see anything annoying, except the huge lagg time when i enter Orgrimmar(about 2 minutes to "spawn" the NPCs, funny when you are with a group and you must talk to someone to complete a quest)

Check out my army: Iron Warriors 44th company

Sanity is for the weak
post #34 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-06-08, 10:26 PM

working in a game store with all these promotions for online play and me not able to get broadband to use them!! it's bullpoo!!!!

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!
post #35 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-21-08, 04:05 AM

gwmaniac's Flag is: USA

what i hate the most are those nerds who keep on calling you a noob and beg the host to boot you. i gave up several games because i kept on seeing those geeks.
post #36 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-29-08, 12:29 AM

GundamMerc's Flag is: Former Soviet Union

i hate battlefield 2 when ppl will just throw nades non-stop just so u cant ambush them (which isnt camping if u keep moving in areas not frequented by other ppl)

Commissar Cain, Hero of the Imperium (or so everyone thinks)

All your base are belong to us!- Rome Total War

If you ever hear the word milk run in your mission briefing, then you can be assured something is going to go spectacularly wrong.
post #37 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-29-08, 12:58 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

My biggest annoyance is lag, hands down. I play CoD4 99% of my online gaming time, and lag is a fun-killer.
Annoyance number two: people raggin on America for stupid shit over Xbox Live...I mean come on, i hate our stupid whiney 10yr olds just as much as any sane human being, but CoD4 is not the proper forum for debating why we invaded Iraq. All you haters who love CoD4 should shake president bush's hand and buy him a beer, because if it werent for him there'd be no CoD4!!!!

post #38 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-29-08, 01:28 AM
Tactless Tactician

Wow, lot of hate for my fellow countrymen here... you mean to tell me no adolescent cretins play this stuff anywhere else on Earth? Or is just that we form a larger percentage, and therefore our adolescent cretins are more numerous?

Not trying to start anything, I'm just legitimately curious.

Anyway.

-Spawn-Camping- Seriously. What are you trying to prove?
- One-trick pony winners. In my old Starcraft days, the guys who Zergling rushed the instant they had even SIX of the little beasts.
- Any and all trash talk that is not directed at someone in the same room as the speaker. Go to hell. Leave channels clear for actual communication, por favor.
- Hacks. Any and all. You're cheating to fare better in an imaginary scenario that profits you nothing. Please, get a life.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, Dune

The Swordsworn Chapter WAAAAAAGH! GOBSMASH
W: 1 T: 1 L: 6_________________W: 8 T:2 L:6
post #39 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-29-08, 09:57 AM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

Thought i'd gripe again as i have once again been banned from several servers on CSS >< damn losers cant handle the fact that i smashed them into ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #40 of 64 (permalink) Old 09-29-08, 10:27 AM

Kharnage's Flag is: Australia

I play an extreme amount of CoD4 on PC (Lvl 55) and I love a Free-for-all round on Shipment, but what really depresses me is how the conversation online goes:

12-year-old kid who thinks he's uber-cool: Dude, I am, like, the most popular dude at school, I have 50 girlfriends and you are all noobs.

45-year-old asthmatic: Shut the FUCK UP, you little retard!

Kid: WAAAH! He hurt my feelings!

I mean, really, can't we just play the game?

Also, I hate the people who have no humility. After the match, I say 'gg' or 'that was awesome!' However, there's always some wanker who says 'lol I pwned u n00bs rofl teh suq'. I just hate that so much.

All is dust...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode