Biggest annoyance during Online Play? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-08, 07:30 PM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

There were so many probems when I first went on live at my mate house it put me off it for good. There is always some muppet who does nothing but swear. Or some racist idiot who deserves to be stabbed. And finally the modders peole who mod their consoles so they one hiyt kill with thier automatic-firing-homing-missile-gun-of-n00b-tard

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-08, 07:39 PM

kungfoomasta's Flag is: USA

i hate the people who seem to think they need to tell me im a "noob" at games. this is mainly playing starcraft but the only people who really do that are the ones who cant seem to get past lv3 on any defence game.

i also hate the people who feel the need to shout obsenities during the game middle of the game because a single thing didnt go their way.

and finally the people who actually know how to play but dont have the patience to help anyone. if you are going to insult them at least make it constructive critisism.

Never doubt the incompetence of your commisar.
post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-08, 08:46 PM

Firewolf's Flag is: Scotland

>> i used to play online a lot. Graw 2, GOW,COD4 etc. But i stopped cos Im an adult, and I dont want to be involved in gaming, which Is a big passion of mine, with a bunch of whiney, greety, filth and bile spewing bunch of no hopes that frequent these games. i admit, most are about 12 and can hardly pronounce some if the shite they trying to say. But it nips my fuckin tits, especially when you gey some nippy yank(no offense, but it usually is) giving it " Fuck you you Scotch noob, you fuckin suck". 1: Im Scots, not some type of whiskey you dumb fuck, and second, if yer gonna diss someones nationality, at least know wheer the fuckin country is, as Scotlands is not in England fuck wit. And thats why I dont game online any more. so Cheers nippy teenage Yanks, you spoiled my fuckin hobby.:fuck:

>> If I was ranting then I appologise, but Im sure you all understand where im coming from.

------------------------------------------------------
>> This is just an opinion. If you agree with it cool. If ye dont, its still cool.
>> Here I am and here shall I die.
+++ attributed to Leman Russ at the Battle of Rising Fell +++
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 09:14 AM

Sniper's Flag is: Australia

I play COD4 on the PS3 (Deathdiver if anyone wants to blow stuff up) and my 3 biggest problems r little American (Its the accent, not being racist) kids that swear and rant over the chat, People who have music blaring over it and the fact that the server connection times out every 20 minutes.

Sniper

Rambling since ...... hmmm now you see I cant remember but when i was a little ripper.......

Honour & Vengence: (finally has the forgotten finishing bit)http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=28272

post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 09:26 AM

Captan Somebody's Flag is: Australia

i play COD4 on ps3 and i find the most annoying thing, LAG
its the most annoying thing ever
id be trying to kill someone, ill go to knife them and in my screen, theyd be stabbed, but not killed because of the lag
then they come and kill me
its happened so much to me and its frustrating

What will you do?
When there's nothing left for you to cling to.
What will you do?
When your life has rot.
Thrive in your emptiness.
post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 10:09 AM

Sniper's Flag is: Australia

Hmm thats a huge problem, I dont mind that as much but when your sneaking around with UAV jammer and some idiot doesnt die when you knife him but instead gets a headshot with the Barret he's using and THEN knifes me!

Sniper

Rambling since ...... hmmm now you see I cant remember but when i was a little ripper.......

Honour & Vengence: (finally has the forgotten finishing bit)http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=28272

post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 10:45 AM
Banned
PieMan's Flag is: Australia

my main problem is the people.

so i play assassins creed to keep me away from the temptation of online play (AC doesnt support it)
post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 07:06 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

On COD4, the biggest problem I have is people complaining about the 'noob tube'. IT'S A LEGITIMATE STRATEGY!
I also hate team HQ games on friggin' Shipment and i despise Creek as a whole. Also, the prestige classed people who accuse me of cheating somehow just because a lowly lv30 like me manages to ram 'em on 1v1. Bad losers, the lot of 'em.

Also, the one person out there who complained that the opposing team was cheating because they "kept camping the HQ". WHAT?!?!?!!!11!!11!1one!!eleventy!

post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-13-08, 01:54 PM
angels of fire's Flag is: Great Britain

That people on prestige obviously think they are awesome, when a lot of the time its just because they play it non-stop.

The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie.
The cake is a lie. - Portal, great game.
My night goblin log. Visit it, post on it.
post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-14-08, 06:13 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

im mainly a gears kinda guy i hate COD4
but wat i hate even about that game are the kids who sound like five year olds and they try and act tough (lil bitches)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode