DayZ: Running Diary of The Zombie Apocalypse - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-13, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Grr! That is all.
WaLkAwaY's Flag is: USA

Default DayZ: Running Diary of The Zombie Apocalypse

I had so many screen caps I thought had been uploaded, I was very sad to find out that you have to upload to STEAM either individually or by taking an extra step. So having said that here is what I have that did get loaded.

Night op into town to get supplies from the wholesaler, courtesy of night vision goggles.

BigBear preparing for flight in a C130J

My old landing pad, the light poles decayed and disappeared going to make a new pad out of steel plates.

Landing on a building to find some loot.

Mass grave site. Lots of loot to be had, good stuff too.

A Girl and her dog. Oh and an armored SUV.

Line up the parties over here.

BigBears Thailand hooker village camp.

And what picture ensemble would be complete without a picture of the magnificent princess Butt Stallion. Okay she is not in DayZ but still she is awesome.

All I need is Butt Stallion

Some lake from inside the cockpit not sure of them name, flying a UH-60 AL

Same lake but an outside shot.

Hot sun glinting, flying a little bird

Flying the Mozzie, sun glinting off the ocean.

The other night I took a chopper to sell, the aircraft sales dude was ~10,230 meters from where I picked up the chopper. less than half way back I found a motorcycle and started to venture for the nearest road. Then some crazy mexican Policia rammed into me with her armored hummer. This is the result of that crash. Oh and I also ended up in a house you normally cannot enter though as soon as I started moving around I popped out of it. That night I ended up traveling ~11,000 meters back to my vehicle.

Hint Hint

My smokin hot fuselage

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

Last edited by WaLkAwaY; 11-16-13 at 12:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-18-13, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Grr! That is all.

Some more screenies.

It's so pretty.

Her name was SpeedBump it appears she died of blood loss.

A girl and her chicken on patrol

A pretty run way, looks like christmas.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-20-13, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Grr! That is all.

BOOM!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-13, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Grr! That is all.

Life in DayZ is not always:

Sometimes bad things happen.

So many rainbows.

Pretty.

A Bus plus a barn = FIRE!

Moonlight at the docks.

Fogs rolling in.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode