Payday 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-13-13, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Bruva I am hit!

Protoss119's Flag is: USA

Payday 2

Well, it's been two months and thirteen patches since Payday 2 was released, and I'm interested in hearing if anyone else has this game and if so, what you think of it.

I've been playing it with some of my friends, and as of either Level 50 or Update 13, we've noticed a spate of Bulldozers lately...and not even on Overkill or even Very Hard. We played the Pro version of Firestarter on Hard, and the first time this happened was at the tail end of Day 2, after I grabbed the server (we went loud). We got hit by 3 Bulldozers, one of which downed one of my friends, and after that we ran (walked? The server is fucking heavy, and I had the Enforcer armor) like hell. We just barely managed to escape. On our second playthrough, we got hit by four Bulldozers at once while dragging the weapons to our van, but we managed to kill all of them. Then on day 3, we got hit by three more of them while dragging gold that I got out of the deposit boxes. I was the only one who survived and made it to the escape, and I was out of ammo.

My friends and I also got hit with 2+ Bulldozers on Bank Heist. I killed both of them, one with the saw and the other with my modded Para. Even outside Pro jobs, I've been getting hit with a lot of Bulldozers. I was soloing fucking Four Stores on Hard and got hit with three Bulldozers. I ragequit that one.

Can anyone else attest to these multi-Bulldozer swarms, if you've played the game? Otherwise, I quite enjoy this game; it's very intense, never seems to get old (the randomization elements help), and having seen the movie Heat, one of its influences, I can say that it certainly feels like I'm playing Heat (I even have the Hockey Mask!).

Homebrew stuff for your viewing pleasure:
The Stormhunters Fluff/Crunch - Updated 10/07/13
The Rust Legion Fluff - Updated 5/19/13
Firaeveus Carron Rules - Updated 12/9/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Bruva I am hit!

Protoss119's Flag is: USA

Overkill just released an update - 33% day bonus to XP for this weekend only! They've also introduced an "offshore payday" gambling game, but I wouldn't bother with it - too much money for too little gain.

Homebrew stuff for your viewing pleasure:
The Stormhunters Fluff/Crunch - Updated 10/07/13
The Rust Legion Fluff - Updated 5/19/13
Firaeveus Carron Rules - Updated 12/9/10

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode