GTA V spoilers. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-13, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Default GTA V spoilers.

So I've been playing it for a bit now.

Over all it's a good game, the story is fun and has surprises For example Johnny from TLAD appears early on, and dies.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a future DLC you find out he survives and is looking for revenge.

The ending is good there are two shitty ending where one of the main characters dies in two of them. The other ending they all survive and is the best one IMO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-13, 10:49 AM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

I think it be awesome, if they had Niko and Roman make an appearance, they could be trying to open up Belic and Belic Cab Co. West, you can work for them to take out the other cab companies. Also the character wheel does have a spot for a 4th person whoooooos it gonna be?

I was so excited when I saw Packie needing an escape car, I helped him out and then used him on all my heists.

Lastly, I think it would be pretty awesome if they brought in Tommy or Claude
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-13, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'Ui View Post
I think it be awesome, if they had Niko and Roman make an appearance, they could be trying to open up Belic and Belic Cab Co. West, you can work for them to take out the other cab companies. Also the character wheel does have a spot for a 4th person whoooooos it gonna be?

I was so excited when I saw Packie needing an escape car, I helped him out and then used him on all my heists.

Lastly, I think it would be pretty awesome if they brought in Tommy or Claude
To me that makes sense, there's allot of GTA IV references and it would only make sense to have characters make a re appearance, however what I do find strange is that the lost did nothing after Trevor tore them a new one. He didn't wipe this part of the chapter out completely and they have other chapters around.

That is why I think that Johnny will be making a re appearance Think about it. A new story line featuring Johnny missions as he seeks revenge on trevor.

GTA V crossed allot of lines, I don't recall any other GTA game going into torture that far, it also has the player making allot of moral choices. Such as letting Beverly live, not killing tracy's stalker and letting the shrink go. Why stop there?
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-13, 06:28 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

I'm pretty sure Johnny is dead, Trevor fucked him up. I was actually disappointed with how Johnny was portrayed - I thought he was badass in The Lost and Damned, but this time around, he wasn't. He was a bit of a ponce. I only found Packie after completion, sadly.

Apparently, the fourth character slot is for GTA: Online, rather than dlc, though.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-13, 06:45 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
I'm pretty sure Johnny is dead, Trevor fucked him up. I was actually disappointed with how Johnny was portrayed - I thought he was badass in The Lost and Damned, but this time around, he wasn't. He was a bit of a ponce. I only found Packie after completion, sadly.

Apparently, the fourth character slot is for GTA: Online, rather than dlc, though.
Truthfully they did make Johnny a pussy, but in all honestly people have survive allot worse than johnny and survived.

Remember the only person to say Johnny is dead was Trevor, who knows it's possible to have a fourth character in DLC, there's so much more that can be explored.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode