Battlefield 3 Co-Op - Possibly the most stupidly constructed pathways ever? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-16-13, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Default Battlefield 3 Co-Op - Possibly the most stupidly constructed pathways ever?

What the fuck were they doing putting a helicopter mission as one of the two missions you have to complete to get access to the rest of the campaign tree? Seriously?

I play video games like B3 to relax, I don't want to have to spend 12 hours practicing how to fly a good dam virtual helicopter just to get access to the rest of the god dam campaign, what's more you have to rely on somebody else who most likely doesn't have a mic (and therefore you can't communicate with him) or is fuck knuckle retard to do most of the killing. To make matters worse other than mic there is no way to communicate with the other person to give any indication of which way the chopper will turn and there is no way to decide who is playing which role.

I've tried to pass that level in excess of 50 times probably and no fucking joy. What the hell were they thinking... I mean really. Slow... clap.... for the mouth breathing retard who made that decision. Making the choppers in B3 harder to use than the likes of COD doesn't make this game any more tactically superior, if I wanted that I would play ARMA 2 and would put the effort in.

Because of this monumentally idiotic decision I am forced to play the other mission again and again to get the unlocks. Maybe I'm just a moron and everybody else I've ever played with is as well but to me, that is a level designing mistake a down syndrome affected monkey who'd recently been hit but a truck wouldn't have made.

(I'm on PS3 if anybody wants to help out btw )

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode