PS4 vs XBox One, which one will you choose - Page 9 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-01-13, 03:51 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

No.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-01-13, 04:13 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quite funny in game talking to my uncle about this, I mentioned my opinion on how these new consoles will have the same shit as before,,and not quite understanding how many times the brainless knobs out there can play the same rehashed shit over and over like call of duty, and I had some stupid, unwashed korn t-shirt wearing subhuman actually threaten to murder me and my family if I ever said that again.....I just laughed in his face as he stormed out screaming "im going to fucking gut your fucking ass"...might work with the NHS with that knowledge of anatomy

post #83 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-01-13, 06:27 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
quick question can the ps4 play ps3 games? ive not looked into it yet thought id ask here

cheers all
Thats a no go on that one. Not a problem for me so i'm not going to bitch about it though I can understand if others want to. This gen console I own an Xbox 360. No PS3 or and PS3 games to be had in my collection. I don't think it bothers my brother much either, and he has a rather substantial PS3 game collection. Then again, he rarely plays PS3 now a days.....

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #84 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 08:31 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinn24 View Post
And a good gaming rig will cost you 3 to 5 times what a XBox would. Please note the title mentions nothing about a PC. Any PC gamers rig will pee all over a console, that's been established since the late 90s or earlier.
Sorry, but horse shit. You could build yourself a rig that could crap out more ponies than either of these consoles can sum up for anywhere between $800 to $1200, which certainly isn't 3-5 times more, though I will concede that is more.... a lot more.

Oh, and obligatory PC master race comment.

That all being said, Xbox One. Why? I'm a Halo whore. Just can't help it.

Though, going back to the PC thing, I could just spend $500 on a new CPU and GPU and avoid becoming a dirty console peasant...... meh. (This is a joke..... sorta)
post #85 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Sorry, but horse shit. You could build yourself a rig that could crap out more ponies than either of these consoles can sum up for anywhere between $800 to $1200, which certainly isn't 3-5 times more, though I will concede that is more.... a lot more.

Oh, and obligatory PC master race comment.

That all being said, Xbox One. Why? I'm a Halo whore. Just can't help it.

Though, going back to the PC thing, I could just spend $500 on a new CPU and GPU and avoid becoming a dirty console peasant...... meh. (This is a joke..... sorta)
House shit?

Fine, build a good quality gaming rig for your costs. The $1200 area sound be easy as that was my low, and don't step to with some junk generic beast either. I said good quality.
post #86 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 02:54 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

Quote:
House shit?

Fine, build a good quality gaming rig for your costs. The $1200 area sound be easy as that was my low, and don't step to with some junk generic beast either. I said good quality.
...... House shit?

It isn't that hard, TBH. You can get a lot of horse power out of an AMD rig for around 1k, especially if you shop around.
post #87 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Ok then do it.
post #88 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 06:07 PM
Ranty ranter!

MetalHandkerchief's Flag is: Norway

I'm staying with PC, more power for same cost in the long run.

Though I will probably get a used PS4 at the end of it's life time to play saved up exclusives (if the exclusives are as good as the PS3) just like I've done with the PS3 for games like Journey, RDR, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us and the upcoming Beyond: Two Souls.

I've had recurring nightmares
That I was loved for who I am
And missed the opportunity
To become a better man
~MUSE - Hoodoo
post #89 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 10:38 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

Quote:
Ok then do it.
Already did, though I will be the first to admit that I am in serious need of a new GPU.
post #90 of 114 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 11:36 PM Thread Starter

I meant on here.... Never mind.

My system cost me about 1400 and could have used some better stuff and is AMD based.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode