PS4 vs XBox One, which one will you choose - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 114 (permalink) Old 06-20-13, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

If being called a fanboy riles you up this badly, you must never play online. Seems a bit thin skinned to continue through 2 posts complaining about it, the second (mine) having NOTHING to do with calling you a fan boy, or talking to you at all to be honest. My comments where for the all who have posted.

Last edited by Djinn24; 06-20-13 at 10:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 114 (permalink) Old 06-20-13, 10:52 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Never said you called me a fanboy. Was talking about emperorshand. I play online all the time in party chat, because of the fucking squeakers and ten year olds. The reason why it pissed me off? He's calling us fanboys for defending our decisions to switch. How is that fucking fanboyism, when he's the one being a damn fanboy? THAT is why it pissed me off. All for having legitimate reasons for switching. Seriously, that is just fucking childish.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #53 of 114 (permalink) Old 06-20-13, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

fair enough. Personally i am still undecided.
post #54 of 114 (permalink) Old 06-22-13, 10:19 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
He's calling us fanboys for defending our decisions to switch
To be fair Death Jester I could say the same; I feel like your throwing the fanboy cream pie in my face for sticking with the brand. Lets agree to say they both have merits and faults and call it a day eh? I'll even order the drinks

I did find some interesting news today though, in regards to the fact that Sony is actually giving the Security of online interaction to a more professional cyber-security corp. Hopefully they won't have a repeat of that event; Anonymous still holds that trophy over them.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #55 of 114 (permalink) Old 07-02-13, 10:40 AM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

I've never liked the Play Stations, due to the controllers and the exclusive titles. But I don't know if I want to get a Xbox One, Id rather just go PC they are always reliable.
post #56 of 114 (permalink) Old 07-02-13, 04:13 PM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

None of them. Seriously, xbox one has shat on it's reputation because they want to be the one-in-all-end-all system. However their approach has made it an unfriendly product in the end that has a bunch of unnecessary DRM and bad cloud storage design.

The PS 4 at first looks good. However, I find paying to play with people online a bit ridiculous. Why? Because I am already paying for internet connection for different media. I don't want to pay two fucking bills just so I can surf the internet on my laptop and play online with shitty people over a over hyped console.

I'd just stick to my PC and have fun with steam.

post #57 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-04-13, 10:19 AM

Brother Subtle's Flag is: Australia

Im undecided. Waiting till after GamesCom or even post launch. Either way ive got the cash sitting in my draw to buy either already.

XB1 > Better controller (rumble triggers!), Halo+Forza+Gears (franchises I love), most of my mates are getting XB1's, I have a Nokia WP8 which works perfect with Xbox, XBL is just so smooth and silky compared to PSN, Leaving my 12k Gamerscore.

PS4 > Specs specs specs = probable (but not confirmed) better looking games, upgradable internal HDD, More and newer IP's, I actually like the look of the controller just hate the thumbstick orientation, PS4 will have a bigger online community at launch, No mandatory gimmicky Kinect which i dont want!, The 'crossing to the dark side' unknown factor which excites me.

God damn it! They are both really good bits of gear arnt they?

post #58 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-16-13, 06:04 AM

Brother Subtle's Flag is: Australia

Thread needs more polls!

PS4
XB1
Undecided

post #59 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-17-13, 09:03 PM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
? He's calling us fanboys for defending our decisions to switch. How is that fucking fanboyism, when he's the one being a damn fanboy?
Good sir I must resent your comment on the matter. I am targeting the PS4 fanboys, I'm not talking about folks who are switching from the Xbox to PS4 such as yourself. While I feel that those of you switching the the PS4 are quick to judge and are not taking in all the facts (Something Sony's PR team have done and excellent job of dis-information spreading) I am more upset at the "PS4 Fanboys" than you or other "Xbox or Undecided folks."

Again, I would point you towards my earlier posts to understand my feelings on the subject, but it is has been the PS4 Fanboy's who have thrown cream pie in my face just for deciding to purchase an Xbox One. The rest of you are fine.....until you throw cream pie in my face :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
I don't want to pay two fucking bills just so I can surf the internet on my laptop and play online with shitty people over a over hyped console.
This, believe it or not, is the primary reason I'm going Xbox One. It has been confirmed you will need to pay the fee of Playstation Plus, which is not worth it for what I get in return on the console.

In a recent interview PS4 designers had this to say. ""Considering the cost, to try to keep such a service free and consequently lower the quality would be absurd. We decided that if that's the case, then it would be better to receive proper payment and continue to offer a good service." Considering that they are not offering additional Apps, gadgets, or smooth OS in that package I'll pay for Xbox LIVE anyday which continually keeps upgrading to offer new, and better services "which I actually use on a daily basis."

Simple as that once you throw away all the nerd clutter

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #60 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-17-13, 09:08 PM

Chaplain-Grimaldus's Flag is: England

I'm more upset that you would be upset by anyone's preference of games console.

Fuck me. What a world we live in.

W-L-D
Dark Angels 5th Coy 1.5k - 0-0-0
Vampire Counts 1k - 1-1-0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode